Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(December 13, 2011 at 10:55 am)Ace Otana Wrote: Well the girls in my area prefer to be with other men. Holly, Jess, Emma, Katie, ect.
Humpf Undecided

Well, then, those girls are dumb and don't know what they are missing so move on to other ones!! Plenty of fish in the sea!!!

(December 13, 2011 at 10:55 am)Ace Otana Wrote: I do catch girls eyes now and again but that's as far as it goes really. Tongue

LOL... I bet it sucks to be a guy and to have to make all of the moves. Us ladies just sit back and wait. We have it easy. You men have to be brave to approach us. Glad I never had to deal with that.

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/a...d=24519920

My personal favorites:

2. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
"I dated a guy whose last name was Fish. People just had a BLAST with that one." —Kelly

3. So, why are you single?
"I generally dislike this question. I mean honestly, if I knew why, I don't think I would be single right now, now would I?!" —Erica

I'm married now but when I was single... oh the scathing comments that seem harmless enough when you are delivering them.

I just tell single people to get out and partner dance. I chose swing dancing and it worked great for me. Oh and Ace, yeah man I totes go gay for you. Wink
Aw, I suck then since I said those bad comments! Bad Heather!!! That's a good article! Smile
(December 13, 2011 at 11:34 am)Heather Wrote: LOL... I bet it sucks to be a guy and to have to make all of the moves. Us ladies just sit back and wait. We have it easy. You men have to be brave to approach us. Glad I never had to deal with that.

Not entirely true. I've had Danny throw me to the floor followed by her sitting on me. Katie threw me to the floor then kissed me. You know, I think that's why I really love it when girls pin me down. Big Grin

I'm not bothered being single, I love it. Very used to it too.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(December 13, 2011 at 12:16 pm)Ace Otana Wrote:
(December 13, 2011 at 11:34 am)Heather Wrote: LOL... I bet it sucks to be a guy and to have to make all of the moves. Us ladies just sit back and wait. We have it easy. You men have to be brave to approach us. Glad I never had to deal with that.

Not entirely true. I've had Danny throw me to the floor followed by her sitting on me. Katie threw me to the floor then kissed me. You know, I think that's why I really love it when girls pin me down. Big Grin

I'm not bothered being single, I love it. Very used to it too.

Ah, one of those men who like the woman in control (Summerqueen... where are you???.... wake up... ). Very good thing!

Yeah, the single life is good!!!! You aren't missing out especially since you don't want kids anyhow!! (which I think I shoulda considered... lmao). Keep living it up! Wink

Ok, I may try and work a little bit today.... maybe....

(December 13, 2011 at 9:02 am)Heather Wrote: Edited to remove the 5 million smiley and winkey emoticons.

Heather, just as a heads up, it's usually considered bad form to edit quotes. We do it very rarely and only with italics or bolding, along with a note, to clarify what was edited. Sometimes, removing an emoticon changes the meaning of a post, so I would refrain from it in the future. Besides, there were only four. Just a friendly heads up. Not a big deal, but I figured I would let you know.

(December 13, 2011 at 11:34 am)Heather Wrote: Us ladies just sit back and wait. We have it easy. You men have to be brave to approach us. Glad I never had to deal with that.

Speak for yourself. You have to be brave to be approached and accept as well. I have the absolute worst success rate with accepting dates.
Ah thx for letting me know.. sorry, Shell!

Oh, it's no problem at all. You're fine. Smile Commence boosting Ace's ego.

Funny thought, Ace. Could you imagine the future of the human race if we were the only two people left to propagate? We'd spend the rest of eternity nervous and avoiding each other. I think Phae is just randy enough for ya. Wink
(December 13, 2011 at 12:50 pm)Shell B Wrote: Oh, it's no problem at all. You're fine. Smile Commence boosting Ace's ego.

Funny thought, Ace. Could you imagine the future of the human race if we were the only two people left to propagate? We'd spend the rest of eternity nervous and avoiding each other. I think Phae is just randy enough for ya. Wink

That's true. Me and Jess spent 5 years making eye contact, flirting and all that, but neither of us were brave enough to make the first move. Never spoke to each other. Tongue
The really confident girls had me on the floor, the shy ones were trying to summon the courage to say hi.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(December 13, 2011 at 12:50 pm)Shell B Wrote: Funny thought, Ace. Could you imagine the future of the human race if we were the only two people left to propagate? We'd spend the rest of eternity nervous and avoiding each other. I think Phae is just randy enough for ya. Wink

But, imagine how cute the babies would be!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131240 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 318 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 774 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2741 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one