Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 2:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Fuck that agnostic bullshit!

THREEE muth-er-fug-ger!!!!

Either that or you could also say that it depends on the angle you approach the pop from and how well centered the tootsie stuffing is. I once opened a tootsie pop that had the tootsie part partially exposed! Blows the whole question doesn't it! So, like, zero is a viable answer! I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Nothing is real! Everything is up for grabs in this chaotic mess we call life!
...and that's why we love you summerqueen.

fun honesty

I think christians as a group just don't like women.

I mean they like them sexually and they need them for procreation ...

but they just don't seem to actually really LIKE women. I am and always shall be a BIG fan of women!!

Don't understand them always ... but don't care! I will remain forever in their corner! Especially my favorites ... the smart slutty ones! Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

Life's too short to tell lies about oral fixations, Cin.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Eh, slutty or not slutty, there is typically a slim chance I can tolerate an idiot. Only the very nicest idiots or idiots with a damn good excuse are tolerable. Nothing is worse than a mean idiot, though.
(March 28, 2012 at 6:12 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Fuck that agnostic bullshit!

THREEE muth-er-fug-ger!!!!

Either that or you could also say that it depends on the angle you approach the pop from and how well centered the tootsie stuffing is. I once opened a tootsie pop that had the tootsie part partially exposed! Blows the whole question doesn't it! So, like, zero is a viable answer! I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Nothing is real! Everything is up for grabs in this chaotic mess we call life!

Aw, don't worry, Rhizo. Zero is a viable answer. I never lick lollipops. I suck them.
If I believed in a god that blesses people Id say to Shell and Summer right now: God bless you both! Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

(March 28, 2012 at 5:25 pm)Shell B Wrote: You could just be mediocre at both like me. Wink

Lies! Lies and blasphemy! Cranky
(March 28, 2012 at 6:10 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I really don't care about tootsie pops, my only concern is how many licks it takes for me to...

Well.

Are we playing 'fill in the blank', now? Tiger
(March 28, 2012 at 6:26 pm)Shell B Wrote: Eh, slutty or not slutty, there is typically a slim chance I can tolerate an idiot. Only the very nicest idiots or idiots with a damn good excuse are tolerable. Nothing is worse than a mean idiot, though.

Am I a nice idiot, Shelly? Tiger

Quote:Aw, don't worry, Rhizo. Zero is a viable answer. I never lick lollipops. I suck them.

You and me both, dear.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
You are not an idiot at all, Vae.
(March 28, 2012 at 6:53 pm)Shell B Wrote: You are not an idiot at all, Vae.

Don't be ridiculous. Only an idiot would sell the BF sword she already built.

Selling it had nothing to do with the two built thornmails and third one building... no of course, that Kog noob.

/endventing

What makes you think that? (<obvious ego stroke attempt intentional>) (<observation of obvious fishing also intentional>)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SII-jhEd-a0
Hehe, it's quite easy Vae. Anything you say that is ridiculous is intentionally ridiculous. Therefore, not an idiot. Big Grin
(March 28, 2012 at 7:02 pm)Shell B Wrote: Hehe, it's quite easy Vae. Anything you say that is ridiculous is intentionally ridiculous. Therefore, not an idiot. Big Grin

[Image: barbara-smaller-of-course-now-i-m-just-a...artoon.jpg]

[Image: 1303162581_class-clown.jpg]

[Image: class-clown.jpg]

* Violet wonders if she can use the above quote in every case where she finds out she is wrong... Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131170 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1429 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one