Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 9:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Undoubtably, I'm sure.
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner.
What if there was a slut parade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhVBJWjO8dY

Then could I parade around calling them sluts?
Almost as fun as watching people that've been on here for years, still trying to go elementary school on the new kids. But... But... This is MY sandbox! I found it first! Hah. The round about of things. Not referring to you in general, said situation just presents itself hilariously.
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner.
Actually its our sandbox because we fucking work here! Tongue j/k
(April 30, 2012 at 8:41 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Actually its our sandbox because we fucking work here! Tongue j/k

How does one work at a forum? I've always wondered Big Grin
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
(April 30, 2012 at 8:40 pm)jess_essential Wrote: Almost as fun as watching people that've been on here for years, still trying to go elementary school on the new kids. But... But... This is MY sandbox! I found it first! Hah. The round about of things. Not referring to you in general, said situation just presents itself hilariously.

Hmmm, snide Shelly wants to say, that could be as fun as the new kids taking on those who have been there for years with a sense of self-importance. Of course, level-headed Shelly knows that those people you speak of try to go "elementary school" on everyone, regardless of their tenure. I'm a perfect example. I believe I have been here for about two years and have been a mod for most of it. The very same person who gave you shit gives me shit regularly. It's not a new kid thing. You'll get used to it.
(April 30, 2012 at 8:45 pm)FallentoReason Wrote: How does one work at a forum? I've always wondered Big Grin

By dealing with you guys' bullshit. Big Grin
(April 30, 2012 at 8:45 pm)FallentoReason Wrote:
(April 30, 2012 at 8:41 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Actually its our sandbox because we fucking work here! Tongue j/k

How does one work at a forum? I've always wondered Big Grin

In my case... not much. Smile
Rhizo, I think that goes for most of us. Big Grin I do include arguing with disgruntled members as work, though. Rather enjoyed work, but work, nonetheless.
I used to edit quotes and stuff but then I took an arrow to the knee.
I'm not disgruntled! Perhaps, overly sensitive and defensive? :p I'll get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 132337 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 340 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 335 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 824 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 927 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 676 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1452 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1233 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2188 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2791 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one