Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 7:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Don't say that!
(August 18, 2012 at 7:32 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Please grow it to viking length Tibs Smile

Yes! This must be done!
Cunt
(August 18, 2012 at 9:04 pm)Shell B Wrote: Don't say that!

What, I think it would make Tibs most attractive!
Tibs is already most attractive. I don't need a beard tickling my chest while he kisses my face. That's just weird.
(August 19, 2012 at 5:12 pm)Shell B Wrote: Tibs is already most attractive. I need a beard tickling my chest while he kisses my face. That's just fantastic.

Your post needed fixing. So I fixed it.

Viking beard FTW!
(August 19, 2012 at 5:12 pm)Shell B Wrote: Tibs is already most attractive. I don't need a beard tickling my chest while he kisses my face. That's just weird.

I disagree. He really needs to work on his facial hair. It makes him look more manly, and less geeky Smile

And what's not to like about having your chest tickled at the same time he kisses you? Surely it's double the pleasure?

*edit: Damnit 5th beat me to it.
(August 19, 2012 at 5:13 pm)Napoléon Wrote: It makes him look more manly, and less geeky Smile

What? Geeky is the best kind of hotness in a man Heart

Though, my bf has a short beard and I kind of like it, but it has earned him the nickname Scruffy. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Well, if he grows a viking beard, he can become the ultimate geek-man.
I kind of concur, viking beard sounds awesome. But then you have to have the potential for it, too few hairs and your chin looks like pubes gone wrong Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'll work on it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131242 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 319 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 776 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2741 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one