Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(January 3, 2013 at 5:30 pm)Annik Wrote: I concur. It doesn't even look real. It looks like a plastic mold and I'm not interested in having sex with a Ken doll.
You females would be lucky if Zyzz even considered putting his dick in you.

lel. keep mirin'.

Your boyfriends on the left:

I'd turn him down however many times it took too get him to go away. He means nothing to me and looks weird.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(January 3, 2013 at 5:34 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(January 3, 2013 at 5:30 pm)Annik Wrote: I concur. It doesn't even look real. It looks like a plastic mold and I'm not interested in having sex with a Ken doll.
You females would be lucky if Zyzz even considered putting his dick in you.

lel. keep mirin'.

And it is thinking like that which makes people who admire these action man style people kind of pathetic.

I like people beyond their appearance. Solely focusing on your look leaves little time to develop the most important part... yer personality Wink
Cunt
I like this "mirin'" shit. /sarcasm

I don't really admire anything about body builders, and disagreeing about it doesn't make me one of those "haters gonna hate".

I don't care if he has a king kong cock - he wouldn't be allowed near my bed.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 3, 2013 at 5:38 pm)frankiej Wrote: I like people beyond their appearance. Solely focusing on your look leaves little time to develop the most important part... yer personality Wink
You keep telling yourself that.

Fo'real, Zyzz inspired a generation and I honestly believe was the most charismatic person to ever walk the face of the earth. How's that for personality.

Also, ITT: Females of AF.org imply Zyzz would pursue them. Lel.
(January 3, 2013 at 5:40 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: Fo'real, Zyzz inspired a generation and I honestly believe was the most charismatic person to ever walk the face of the earth. How's that for personality.

Also, ITT: Females of AF.org imply Zyzz would pursue them. Lel.

lulz

Now I know you're trolling.

Also, I'm sure he wouldn't pursue any of us. People who are that obsessed with their looks have no intention of going after people who have any sort of intellectual strength. So we're in mutual agreement of non-attractiveness. Although I love the implication that we should somehow be hurt by it.
(January 3, 2013 at 5:41 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Also, I'm sure he wouldn't pursue any of us. People who are that obsessed with their looks have no intention of going after people who have any sort of intellectual strength. So we're in mutual agreement of non-attractiveness. Although I love the implication that we should somehow be hurt by it.
1. Obsessed is the word lazy use to describe the dedicated.
2. I don't know where you get it that someone who looks like that does not seek intelligence. A pathetic attempt to make yourself feel good, I suppose. "Oh, he looks good! Well, he's probably not into intelligence so I'm off the market for him, ohohoh!"
3. You mirin'.
4. You shouldn't be hurt by it. Just pointing out that the scenario in which you turn down Zyzz is a fantasy.
1. "Passionate" described dedicated. "Obsessed" has several shades, and not all of them good.
2. I already feel good, but nice try. And no, when you dedicate yourself to pumping your physical self up, your spare time has nothing to do with intellect.
3. Keep telling yourself that. Wink
Gilgamesh, stop being a twat. Go stick it in his ass and shut the fuck up about him. He's not that attractive. Sorry, but it is true. I'm sure one could say that I have a "selection" of choices and I choose not to sleep with overly muscly men. It's a fact of life that some people are just not into that. Clearly, you are. Bully for you, homeboy. No one cares.
(January 3, 2013 at 5:53 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: when you dedicate yourself to pumping your physical self up, your spare time has nothing to do with intellect.
I disagree. Of course, you'd agree that intelligence is subjective, anyway, yeah? I think dietary and exercise knowledge is intelligence, by the way. Getting shredded isn't as easy as moving some weights around every day, for anyone who might think it is. It requires a lot of knowledge to look like Zyzz.

(January 3, 2013 at 5:56 pm)Shell B Wrote: Gilgamesh, stop being a twat. Go stick it in his ass and shut the fuck up about him. He's not that attractive. Sorry, but it is true. I'm sure one could say that I have a "selection" of choices and I choose not to sleep with overly muscly men. It's a fact of life that some people are just not into that. Clearly, you are. Bully for you, homeboy. No one cares.
Mirin'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131171 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1429 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one