Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
I'm an ugly, fat bastard. ;-; But I feel better today 'cause I ate a salad... xDD

[Image: 2r3eel3.jpg]
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
║♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ McGodless! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ║
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
║♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'm lovin' it! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪║
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

"And God said, drunk, 'Let there be Tails Turrosaki,' and there was Tails."
Tails don't say that! Your not ugly! Don't ever talk down about yourself. You look fine the way you are.

Your 16 youse still have a lot of growing up to do.
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
(November 14, 2009 at 3:21 am)Amphora Wrote: Tails don't say that! Your not ugly! Don't ever talk down about yourself. You look fine the way you are.

Your 16 youse still have a lot of growing up to do.

*erherm* I'm 14... =w=

But eh. I think I'm ugly anyways. =w= Everybody says I'm cute and I just think they're crazy.
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

Lol, you are not ugly Tongue You are kinda cute... but your not my type Talis Tongue

Or at least, not yet Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
LOL. xDD
But I still don't think I'm cute. =3= Though I'm aiming to be cute... I don't like being hot. D:<
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

You looks mighty fine Tails. I've just been looking through some old photo's and it shocks me how I used to think of myself and how I put myself down - wasted years on that score.

..an also how I used to hink about other ppl looking at their photo's ..they were really nothing great yet in my mind they were giants.
(November 14, 2009 at 3:24 am)Tails Turrosaki Wrote: *erherm* I'm 14... =w=

But eh. I think I'm ugly anyways. =w= Everybody says I'm cute and I just think they're crazy.

Oops Angel my bad with your age.

Frodo is right on his post he wasted years on that score. Talking down about yourself is not very wise thing to do for a person at your age.
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
I'm too modest to say I look good though... And too self-conscious and insecure. =3=
I'm trying, though... Sorta...
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

'tis me. lol. I look average no?

17 yrs old. 7 Programming languages. Windows 7. I own all cubes from 2x2 - 7x7. Only have 7 fingers, naw, but that'd keep the list going with 7s lol. Very oriented around intelligence, rationality, logic, programming, humanism, and agnostic athiesm. There is not an atheist TV show around here in GA (to my knowledge), but I go online an watch the Atheist Experience (http://www.atheist-experience.com) which is an atheist tv show which promotes positive atheism (belief that gods do not exist). I get every new episode via mp3 file and listen while I work (on hw). I've actually dyed my hair black, so envision it in my picture. I love speedcubing (hence owning 2x2-7x7 cubes). My favorite event is the one-handed 3x3 solve and 2 handed 3x3 solves where I average 33 seconds and 21 seconds respectively. I average 6 seconds for 2x2 and about 7 minutes for 7x7 while the rest are in between. My girlfriends name is Andrea (16) and I think she is on the agnostic line. I love her very much and we have been together for about 16 months. I've played guitar for about 6 years and still enjoy it.

I think that about sums me up! FSM Grin Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
That's a look I'm jealous of. =3=
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131087 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one