Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 7:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
The hot German said cleavage and dick in one day!

*feints

I assume you've never been to Thailand, Germans?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
missluckie wrote:
Quote:The hot German said cleavage and dick in one day!

yeah, and did so using a mean tone. *grins delightfully

Anyway, I think it's time we join in the tradition of posting pictures wearing hats. It has begun!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(September 29, 2013 at 6:53 pm)Ivy Wrote: missluckie wrote:
Quote:The hot German said cleavage and dick in one day!

yeah, and did so using a mean tone. *grins delightfully

Anyway, I think it's time we join in the tradition of posting pictures wearing hats. It has begun!

I`ll go and get my nazi uniform

Tongue
I'll go get my Mexican charro costume.

Dead Horse yepa! yepa!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I'll go get my hoodie on Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
My new girlfriend

[Image: image.jpg]

I pick her up in a week, just in time for my 50th.

She's called the Strumpet.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Saweet ride Zen!

That's my kind of bike.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
(September 29, 2013 at 10:29 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: My new girlfriend

[Image: image.jpg]

I pick her up in a week, just in time for my 50th.

She's called the Strumpet.

I'm jealous.
I wish I could ride a motorcycle here in the US. It's just not safe. Too many stupid assholes with their noses buried in their fucking phones. (as if it wasn't bad enough when people DIDN'T have smart phones ... christ! going for a bike ride now is like a death wish.)
[Image: Evolution.png]

Hats! I had to search really hard. Found these.

ATheist style (this is his look right here lol):
[Image: b59a321e-0f39-4a9a-9699-6b2bcc17d357_zpsbd9cda48.jpg]

Ivy style:
[Image: 4334818a-16ba-43d9-a2a7-f55bb94e46dc_zpsf4f4b25a.jpg]

my baby just fell asleep wearing his Mexican soccer team uniform.
[Image: chicharito_zps32752dc5.jpg]

Zen Badger, you should take a picture wearing the item that you said your human wife was making for you, while sitting on your new bike girlfriend. Why? Because it would be awesome. Need there be a better reason? I didn't think so. Big Grin
Half Baked

(September 29, 2013 at 6:53 pm)Ivy Wrote: Anyway, I think it's time we join in the tradition of posting pictures wearing hats. It has begun!

I'll go grab my Trilby. It's time to look completely insufferable once again! Big Grin

And Zen, your bike looks like it could goddamn transform or something! Be sure to press any mysterious buttons you happen to find on it. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131242 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 319 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 776 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2741 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one