Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(October 23, 2013 at 5:50 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: Surrogates with freakishly nice hair!

Can't say I didn't warn ya Tarty, you've been neglecting us big time!

PS. I knew you'd come running, that's why I did it Wink

I know, I've been naughty. I'll go to my time out corner.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
nah just make your way to area 69! (Ivy is dusting off them old shelves)
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I still need to send my ID in for that.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
lol me too Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

And me, actually. I'm just so lazy about getting the camera out. Tongue

To-do list! Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 24, 2013 at 1:12 am)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: I still need to send my ID in for that.

I provided my ID months ago and no luck.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/rahuldl.png/

I don't know why the delay.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
prolly cuz u ain't got no lips.

Funny, I've never liked my hair all that much but thanks!

Dare I ask about area 69? Thinking
Dare all you want. In area 69Wink

(October 24, 2013 at 10:40 am)Aral Gamelon Wrote: Funny, I've never liked my hair all that much but thanks!

Dare I ask about area 69? Thinking

Convince yourself here:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-21530.html

Apply here:

http://atheistforums.org/usercp.php?action=usergroups
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131169 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one