Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 9:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Took some *selfies* today and posted a new avatar of myself. I would post the pic here, but I need to upload it into pbucket. I like b&w pics. Smile
(March 10, 2014 at 4:38 pm)Mr. Moncrieff Wrote: On a similar note, I'd love to visit Norway... Especially the fjords.

I know what you mean. I had a Norwegian parrot once. My gawd but that bird did pine for those fiords. They really must be something to see.

Scruffy doesn't look so scruffy to me, K.
(March 13, 2014 at 7:00 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Took some *selfies* today and posted a new avatar of myself. I would post the pic here, but I need to upload it into pbucket. I like b&w pics. Smile

Looks good.
Dying to live, living to die.

[img][Image: BeFunky_Chromatic_1jpg_zps8e1c208f.jpg][/img]

Added special effects to this pic of me from a site that I like. I don't normally wear my hair like this, haha. I was just goofing around taking silly pics that day. Big Grin
(March 10, 2014 at 4:38 pm)Mr. Moncrieff Wrote: On a similar note, I'd love to visit Norway... Especially the fjords.

(March 9, 2014 at 6:47 pm)Beccs Wrote: Me, too.

Or perhaps Falco from the Rock Me Amadeus video.

Definitely smooth 80s.

Cool Shades

Oh, you'd both be a long way out there.

I'll try and find someone on the interwebs and make my comparison.

After a few dates, my wife commented that I looked - and I quote - like a "thuggish, more unkempt Freddie Ljungberg."

I'm a Seattle Sounders FC fan, so...cool. I liked FL.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
How do you post a picture?
Hi there. My name is Kate and I am new to the site. I would like to post a picture of myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a photo as a file. Could somebody let me in on the secret. Thank you. ?
(March 14, 2014 at 4:35 am)atheistkate Wrote: Hi there. My name is Kate and I am new to the site. I would like to post a picture of myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a photo as a file. Could somebody let me in on the secret. Thank you. ?

Use an image hosting website. I use http://www.imgur.com you want the direct link or the link wrapped in [IMG]___[/IMG] tags.
Same sex divorce should be outlawed. #StopTheGays
(March 14, 2014 at 4:35 am)atheistkate Wrote: Hi there. My name is Kate and I am new to the site. I would like to post a picture of myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a photo as a file. Could somebody let me in on the secret. Thank you. ?

I use photo bucket. Free, and easy. You upload a pic from your computer after you set up an account. Then you will see a "wheel" looking thing and that will give you "inks" and then you choose the one for "Img"

It will then highlight it and you come back here, and paste it in the attach image icon.
Sounds convoluted lol but it's simple.

Good luck with it. Smile

I meant to add, if you are trying to upload a pic for your avatar, you can upload one of yourself right from your hard drive. And just go through your user CP for that.
summerqueen and whateverist posted some nice pics of their pups so here's another one of my Poodle / Lhasa Apso mix...

[Image: Buffy_02.jpg]
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Aaaw! Adorable puppy you've got there! Heart

[Image: 2014+-+1]

Peppar has grown so much, she's not an itty-bitty kitty anymore.. But she still looooves to get scratched. It's good that some things never change Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131141 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one