Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 11:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(March 26, 2014 at 6:34 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: u guys aren't just saying this are you, cuz we're you know, e-friends and all?
i'm honestly not one to post stuff like this online...so, this is a big step. Big Grin lol

(March 26, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Losty Wrote: I shall call you Deidre and you shall be mine! :drool:
I want my effing droolie face haha
Oh lovely goddess of my dreams!

come hither...hehe

i'll get the nerve up to post in area 69 soon. so everyone here posts in there? any men post nudes? haha

I'll post nudes. Sure. close ups of my dick and all.

I don't have access there but can do so. However, for some reason on my lap top I can't post photos, give kudos, or rep points, or even smileys without using the keyboard and will not post nude stuff in a Library.

You are very stunning Wink

What motivated you to put those online? Did you take the pictures? Well, we are all very grateful for the very quick increase of blood flow to the penis. Jerkoff
(March 26, 2014 at 7:26 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:
(March 26, 2014 at 6:34 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: u guys aren't just saying this are you, cuz we're you know, e-friends and all?
i'm honestly not one to post stuff like this online...so, this is a big step. Big Grin lol

come hither...hehe

i'll get the nerve up to post in area 69 soon. so everyone here posts in there? any men post nudes? haha

I'll post nudes. Sure. close ups of my dick and all.

I don't have access there but can do so. However, for some reason on my lap top I can't post photos, give kudos, or rep points, or even smileys without using the keyboard and will not post nude stuff in a Library.

You are very stunning Wink

What motivated you to put those online? Did you take the pictures? Well, we are all very grateful for the very quick increase of blood flow to the penis. Jerkoff

Well, I have been shy a lot in my life. By shy, I mean prudish. Religion will do that to a person. I would never have posted something like this say 5 years ago. I wouldn't have even taken them. lol

Blame Ivy. Her area 69 thread in the off topic section sort of provided the push I needed.

And thank you for saying that. :=) And yes, I took the pics.

Ivy, I think the women here are doubly sexy because they are so smart. Glad I found this crew here! Wink
(March 26, 2014 at 6:27 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Angel

Not quite area 69, but...there you go. Big Grin

[Image: 163945-1_zps90715d2f.jpg]

[Image: 163938_zpsc4e440fe.jpg]

[Image: 68670441]

Yut. My brain can only spit out small words right now. Deidre, you are fucking gorgeous.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'm gone for a little while and there are tits everywhere!

Confused Fall
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 26, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Beccs Wrote: I'm gone for a little while and there are tits everywhere!

Confused Fall

and where's yours, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Thinking

steel curtain, that made my day, thanks!
(March 26, 2014 at 7:40 pm)Deidre32 Wrote:
(March 26, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Beccs Wrote: I'm gone for a little while and there are tits everywhere!

Confused Fall

and where's yours, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Thinking

steel curtain, that made my day, thanks!

Very nice, ladies.

I'll see if I can find a forum appropriate one to post and put it up tomorrow.

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 26, 2014 at 12:22 pm)Losty Wrote: A little A69 propaganda
[Image: 0F9BA99F-772C-468E-BC3B-B7D56B34E495_zpshaizq7xn.jpg]
My favorite position is on my knees
Join A69 and give me some attention please...Angel

Disregard the lack of sheet. It was laundry day lol

The lack of sheet. lol Oh yes, that is so important to this photo. hehe Big Grin

I think you have a sexy, yet...fun look. And look happy. It's funny, you put faces in your head of people when you're posting to them online, right? And I imagined you to look happy and glowing-like. I was right!

**smooches**
I'm waaaaaaay to shy.
(March 26, 2014 at 7:58 pm)No_God Wrote: I'm waaaaaaay to shy.

Not after all that wine are ya?

U male or female?
I'm female

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131151 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one