Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(March 27, 2014 at 7:50 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 27, 2014 at 7:47 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: See?? I shouldn't have posted those pics. Sad

Those picture were awesome.

No one's going to give you problems about the. *hug*

Mine almost all have at least butt or nipples in them. Or more, in many cases.

Hence the editing.

editing? Wink Shades (i've never used that emoticon before) lol
(March 27, 2014 at 7:52 pm)Deidre32 Wrote:
(March 27, 2014 at 7:50 pm)Beccs Wrote: Those picture were awesome.

No one's going to give you problems about the. *hug*

Mine almost all have at least butt or nipples in them. Or more, in many cases.

Hence the editing.

editing? Wink Shades (i've never used that emoticon before) lol

Yeah. I doubt I'd get away with posting even bare butts in here, let alone nipples or the rest. A couple even I cringed over.

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 27, 2014 at 7:47 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: See?? I shouldn't have posted those pics. Sad
Just post a few that are even more risque and the earlier ones won't seem so bad! Naughty
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
These are some of my favorite pictures of all time, so I wanted to share them with everybody. Be forewarned, cuteness overload.

Our first kiss as husband and wife.
[Image: awed7_zps42161993.jpg]

Enjoying nature after the nuptials
[Image: awedding_zps93247148.jpg]
[Image: ferns500x125_zps9511e564.jpg]
Bittersmart, lovely pics! Smile
Algae + High Heels = Living on the edge!!!

Great pics, Bittersmart.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 28, 2014 at 12:42 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Algae + High Heels = Living on the edge!!!

Great pics, Bittersmart.

I actually took my heels off and walked barefoot to get there, and then put them back on for the photos. It felt weird. lol
[Image: ferns500x125_zps9511e564.jpg]
LOL

Deidra for the night I have a computer that can actually post pics so I came here to get a few pics of me jerking off to your photo to post on area 69 and I noticed you deleted them Sad

Clever girl! I admire your tremendously strong conscience and love for modesty. I shall hold you in my heart always my noble Queen Smile
It went something like this:

Well that's one happy face.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131140 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one