Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(December 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm)abaris Wrote:
(December 21, 2014 at 3:57 pm)Beccs Wrote: My teeth smiles make me look like a serial killer wannabe.

Good, wouldn't want you to have a lack of charisma.

When properly done my closed mouth smiles make me look sinister.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 16, 2014 at 9:58 pm)RobbyPants Wrote: My sister got married last weekend. Both of my daughters were flower girls. Here are a few pictures from the reception.

Jane, striking a pose:
[Image: Jane2_zps1b3bd0fe.jpg]

Jane, being her usual self:
[Image: Jane1_zpsaed99494.jpg]

Jane made me think of this:

"Jane" by Ben Folds Five

jane be jane
you're better that way
not when you're trying
imitating something you think you saw

jane be jane
and if sometimes that might
drive them away
let them stay there
you don't need them anyway

you're worried there might not be
anything at all inside
but that you're worried
should tell you that's not right
don't try to see yourself
the way that others do
it's no use

you're worried there might not be
anything at all inside
but that you're worried
should tell you that's not right
you've had it harder than anyone could know
so hard to let it go

but it's your life
and you can decorate it
as you like
beneath the paint and armour
in your eyes the truth still shines
jane be jane
jane be jane
(December 21, 2014 at 4:10 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(December 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm)abaris Wrote: Good, wouldn't want you to have a lack of charisma.

When properly done my closed mouth smiles make me look sinister.

Cool Shades

Besides if you open your mouth we're all going to be objectifying you and thinking about what we could put in there. (So pretty much the same effect as your closed mouth photos really.)
(December 21, 2014 at 4:37 pm)whateverist Wrote:
(December 21, 2014 at 4:10 pm)Beccs Wrote: When properly done my closed mouth smiles make me look sinister.

Cool Shades

Besides if you open your mouth we're all going to be objectifying you and thinking about what we could put in there. (So pretty much the same effect as your closed mouth photos really.)

As long as I'm only being objectified for my mouth and not the rest of the picture.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
That's really nice RexysSexyBecky. I've been wanting to say how much I love little girls without coming off as a perv. This bunch is too cute for words. I've often thought about what my girlfriends were like as little girls. I guess it is partially the otherness of it all. Just fascinating really.

We went to breakfast today and the sun came out on the way home. So I stopped to take a picture of the Agave in bloom in front of the local library. Lia popped out of the car to take one of me, so there you go.

[Image: 15886311438_27317faa1c_c.jpg]

When we got home I went ahead and took a couple of the front garden that I planted about a year ago now. It is coming along.

[Image: 15454097073_03b8b69d8e_c.jpg]

[Image: 16073767505_3432fe14fc_c.jpg]
Looks great, W'ist!
(December 21, 2014 at 3:57 pm)Beccs Wrote: My teeth smiles make me look like a serial killer wannabe.

Which really just makes you adorable. Heart

(December 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm)abaris Wrote: Good, wouldn't want you to have a lack of charisma.

Indeed not... sociopathy is pointless if you can't use it with a smile in your eyes.

(December 21, 2014 at 4:10 pm)Beccs Wrote: When properly done my closed mouth smiles make me look sinister.

Cool Shades

It's like my mother always told me: trust the teeth, girl... the teeth will never lie to you.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(December 21, 2014 at 5:27 pm)Alice Wrote:

Which really just makes you adorable. Heart

Indeed not... sociopathy is pointless if you can't use it with a smile in your eyes.

There is going to be a version of Serial Killer coming up in Mafia, sounds like you're a natural. Cool Shades
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
... Course, my first round as a dentist, I pulled his tooth out the back of his head...

But my momma was right. Man had absolutely pearly whites... so I was right to not trust him.

(December 21, 2014 at 5:31 pm)Kitty Galore Wrote: There is going to be a version of Serial Killer coming up in Mafia, sounds like you're a natural. Cool Shades

Well, I shoulllll-err... I should definitely not be a natural, I have never killed anyone, only have they either killed themselves or already been dead.

Okay... Larry. But that's god business, and you're not privy. Not that you'd understand... mortals never do.

Okay fine. I've been lying to you all along, HAHAHAHAHA.

His name was Charles. I'm very. Very. Very happy he is dead.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(December 21, 2014 at 8:34 am)Sejanus Wrote: I can never do a teeth smile, it always looks... wrong. So here's this weird non-teeth-smile-thing.
[Image: 23vlr9k.jpg]

Whoa :0
How did I not know you're like super hot!?

You look nothing like your avatar. :0
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131285 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 321 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2158 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2743 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one