Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(May 7, 2015 at 6:42 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(May 7, 2015 at 3:42 am)Yeauxleaux Wrote: Some gays love younger, kind of "barely legal" looking guys though, sometimes in a kinda creepy way. I don't get it tbh. I like kinda feminine men but they have to be clearly my age or older, I don't usually date younger.
Everybody's got their thing. You guy's have so many niches. You got twinks, otters, bears, jocks, twunks, cubs... oh my?

I have no idea what the fuck a "twunk" is, don't ask...

It's too much sometimes I think, all these categories. I heard one the other week talking about some "clean-cut tribe", I have no idea either. Sometimes it bothers me because there's so much internalized homophobia with the more "manly" gays running down the fems for no reason and it's not cool.

The world doesn't care. You're still a fag to the WBC. That's how I see it.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(May 7, 2015 at 8:44 am)Yeauxleaux Wrote: Sometimes it bothers me because there's so much internalized homophobia with the more "manly" gays running down the fems for no reason and it's not cool.

The world doesn't care. You're still a fag to the WBC. That's how I see it.

I guess everyone needs to find a reason to feel smug that doesn't require them actually putting in any effort...?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Eh guess so, pettiness

Of course call them out on it, they get all defensive. Please save it...
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

All I know is that I do not fall into the category of 'manly'.

At least not yet.
I'm a unicorn-horned queer pansexual agender mocha frappuchino with built-in infrared contact lenses and robotic cyborg arm. I'm a tumblr special snowflake.

Jk I have no category other than "gay". I'm not going into all this "I'm trade, straight-acting, jock, and a top" bollocks. It is what it is, next week I'll be feeling different ways. Fuck labels, if other gays want to categorise me they can work it out for themselves.

- Maryam Namazie

Represent!

Btw, a twunk is basically a twink who is aged out of the category. It's sorta sad... :/
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
So basically, the world of homosexuality has almost as many labels as the BDSM world.

Seems legit.
Or, my gay friend tells me, a muscular, hunky twink.
He wanted me to make this clear. I'm talking about this shit at work. Toeing the line in an engineering studio at a GM plant...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 7, 2015 at 9:56 am)Jericho Wrote: So basically, the world of homosexuality has almost as many labels as the BDSM world.

Seems legit.

One of the reasons I tend not to join communities (like BDSM, despite loving it) is because of drama.

I don't know about the gay community, but there are a lot of fucking creepers in the BDSM community who assume that subs are just freaky nymphomaniac people ready to hop into bed with whoever orders them to and do whatever degrading shit their mommy-issue megalomaniac brains can come up with.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(May 7, 2015 at 10:03 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: One of the reasons I tend not to join communities (like BDSM, despite loving it) is because of drama.

I definitely agree with you there. At one point I joined about 3 websites that are BDSM-related (not mentioning which) and was quickly disappointed. I simply wanted to learn more because I was interested, but was quickly harassed about 'what I am' and 'would you serve'. It got old pretty quick, so I decided to forget about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131263 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2742 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one