Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: Otter's Official Television Thread
Supernatural, I was thinking:

BWAHAHAHAHA

Got my coworker hooked on GLOW. Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I was wondering where the second season of American Gods went, and it appears the show decided to skip a year to release it in 2019.
I've added Mythbusters to my Hulu watch list. I didn't have access to it with Amazon or Netflix, so I'm looking forward to some good Mythbuster lulz.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Looks interesting, going to check out Tell Me A Story

Quote:The world's most beloved fairy tales are re-imagined as a dark and twisted psychological thriller set in modern day New York City, the first season of this serialized drama interweaves "The Three Little Pigs," "Little Red Riding Hood," and "Jack and the Beanstalk" into an epic and subversive tale of love, loss, greed, revenge, and murder.
(October 29, 2018 at 2:22 pm)Kit Wrote: I was wondering where the second season of American Gods went, and it appears the show decided to skip a year to release it in 2019.

Watched season one.

Won't be watching season 2.
Dying to live, living to die.
Tall Man mystery on Criminal Minds.
Just bought The Flash season 4.

Reviews to follow.
(November 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Just bought The Flash season 4.

Reviews to follow.

Grant Gustin is super hot, but I just never could get into The Flash.
(November 1, 2018 at 7:35 pm)Kit Wrote:
(November 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Just bought The Flash season 4.

Reviews to follow.

Grant Gustin is super hot, but I just never could get into The Flash.

I quite like the current run of DC superhero TV shows.

They're something you can put on in the background while doing other things and you can watch without any real thinking.

The main thing that pisses me off is when they do a multi episode, multi show crossover, they might start it off on The Flash, then part 2 continues on Arrow, part 3 on Supergirl, and part 4 on Legenbs of Tomorrow (a show that truly sucks more than a $2 hooker.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1704 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 580 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Foxaèr 1 754 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1039 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3435 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Foxaèr 15 2517 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Foxaèr 3 1095 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4