Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 7:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America
RE: Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America
(August 18, 2017 at 6:50 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(August 18, 2017 at 6:13 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Oh, dear...you didn't think I was one those good niggers didn't you?
That was pretty silly of you, ATheist!

I mean, c'mon man...Give it some thought.Wink

And yes. They are in fact, Uncle Toms of the highest order. 
Tis unfortunate. 
But what's to be done, really? There'll always be a few.

A bigot in sheep's clothing, so to speak.

Just for you, sugar pie...

Those assholes as bigots in sheep's clothing?Big Grin Sure, I guess I could agree!
The self-loathing those sad, ridiculous Negroes likely suffer from could be construed as a form of bigotry, with the objects being themselves.

Though I might I ask: What prompted the change of heart?
Surely, you're not trying to impress me? 

Because, I'm entirely too uppity to be considered "sugar pie" by a dinosaur such as yourself. 
*tee hee
(August 18, 2017 at 6:53 pm)Khemikal Wrote: A-T seems to think that having loyal house niggers means he's in the right. 

You know, for someone who is so intent on calling out the bigotry of others, you sure seem to enjoy using racial epitaphs. Just sayin'
You see, Neo, it's ok to call African Americans the N word, just so long as they are conservative.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(August 18, 2017 at 8:08 pm)A Theist Wrote: I'm offended that you actually think I would stoop to something like that. 

[Image: Freddy_and_IA.jpg]

The hat looks familiar ....

[Image: Newgryht.gif]

(August 18, 2017 at 8:14 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote:
(August 18, 2017 at 6:53 pm)Khemikal Wrote: A-T seems to think that having loyal house niggers means he's in the right. 

You know, for someone who is so intent on calling out the bigotry of others, you sure seem to enjoy using racial epitaphs. Just sayin'
You ain't heard nothin', yet. Wait till Min gets going with the racial epithets....and then accuse others of being racists.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 18, 2017 at 8:15 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: You see, Neo, it's ok to call African Americans the N word, just so long as they are conservative.

WOW, 

You love using distractions to avoid our deep history. 

"If I can't do it then you can't do it" is a dodge.

"Reverse racism" also a dodge.

We are not even talking about pejoratives right now. Or I should say, getting stuck on this misses the point of symbolism and monuments, and that is the real issue.

My friend John is a Redneck. I get to say that to him because I know him. I would not however say that to someone I don't know in public with a southern accent. Thena can use the word because she is black, she can say negro too. And I am quite sure she got my earlier sarcasm poking fun at bigots by saying "Yea why don't you go sit at the back of the bus". 

But none of this has anything to do with our actual history back then,  and that does have meaning and does have a history, and unfortunately allows you to miss the point of what we are trying to tell you.

The ultimate point is and you already agreed. SLAVERY WAS BAD. 

Until you get that, which I am not sure you do because of these constant sidetracks, you will not understand.

You, "Slavery was bad"

Me, "I agree"

Then please stop making this about "I didn't do it" or, "Why do they get to use certain words but we dont".  Because that is doing nothing but displaying your utter ignorance. And by "ignorance" I am saying you are unaware of what you are doing, and i really don't want to  believe you simply dont care. So far i have seen you as displaying empathy, but I am not seeing it in this thread on this issue.
(August 18, 2017 at 8:13 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(August 18, 2017 at 6:50 pm)A Theist Wrote:  
A bigot in sheep's clothing, so to speak.

Just for you, sugar pie...

Those assholes as bigots in sheep's clothing?Big Grin Sure, I guess I could agree!
The self-loathing those sad, ridiculous Negroes likely suffer from could be construed as a form of bigotry, with the objects being themselves.

Though I might I ask: What prompted the change of heart?
Surely, you're not trying to impress me? 

Because, I'm entirely too uppity to be considered "sugar pie" by a dinosaur such as yourself. 
*tee hee
Who you calling a dinosaur? I've been 39 for the last 24 years! There might be a smidgen of snow on the roof but there's still fire in the furnace! I ain't old! Youngster.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 18, 2017 at 8:15 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: You see, Neo, it's ok to call African Americans the N word, just so long as they are conservative.

No, not "just so long as they're Black conservatives", silly. Just so long as they're the bootlicking, oppressor-loving type Negro; The type of Negro who would go ALL the way across town to buy ice from a white fella, rather than from a black fella right across the damn street....because they're CERTAIN that "The white man's ice will be colder.". 
THAT type of Black "conservative".

And, yes...I'm sure they're okay with it. They probably like it.
As long as it makes Massa smile.Smile
Of course there are self hating blacks .

(August 18, 2017 at 8:33 pm)Thena323 Wrote:

No, not "just so long as they're Black conservatives", silly. Just so long as they're the bootlicking, oppressor-loving type Negro; The type of Negro who would go ALL the way across town to buy ice from a white fella, rather than from a black fella right across the damn street....because they're CERTAIN that "The white man's ice will be colder.". 
THAT type of Black "conservative".

And, yes...I'm sure they're okay with it. They probably like it.
As long as it makes Massa smile.Smile

Pretty much
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(August 18, 2017 at 8:25 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 18, 2017 at 8:08 pm)A Theist Wrote: I'm offended that you actually think I would stoop to something like that. 

[Image: Freddy_and_IA.jpg]

The hat looks familiar ....

[Image: Newgryht.gif]

Not quite. It may seem so to the untrained eye of a non vintage hat collector. What I'm wearing in the picture is a reblocked 1950s Stetson Open Road fedora in a Silverbelly color. The one you posted looks to be a recreation of a Confederate Western style hat, probably for someone who's involved Civil War reenactments. Totally two different hats. Nice try, though. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 559 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 738 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 959 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5489 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History WinterHold 0 300 March 26, 2020 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2776 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2606 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  This day in active shooter history..... Brian37 46 3822 February 24, 2019 at 2:18 pm
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4677 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2757 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo