Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 11:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active Shooter At You Tube Headquarters
RE: Active Shooter At You Tube Headquarters
(April 5, 2018 at 1:07 am)Khemikal Wrote: They were looking into a missing person, not a crazy person.
I don't think she was crazy. I think she was someone who wouldn't let go of her rage against You Tube for filtering her videos. She evidently was also receiving money from You Tube and that was cut off from her too, which she was angry about. Her's was an act rage and revenge.

As far as her showing videos of animals being slaughtered on You Tube, she was an animal rights activist who had participated in some PETA protests a few years back. So it would make sense that she would post videos of that content to make a statement regarding animal abuse. It doesn't mean she was crazy.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Are we really making excuses as to why shooting several people in a fit of pique isn't unbalanced?
Sane people shoot people.  She was a nutbar before she shot anybody..so it's not like it matters in context.  She wasn't crazy for posting graphic images either...she was crazy for thinking that youtube was engaged in a global materialist conspiracy against her, personally, because THE TRUTH.

I have no idea why people are resisting the simple fact that she was a nut, even less of an idea as to their articles of idiotic objection. Nutbar was a nutbar. What's the problem?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 5, 2018 at 4:46 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Sane people shoot people.  She was a nutbar before she shot anybody..so it's not like it matters in context.  I have no idea why people are resisting the simple fact that she was a nut.

Because that would lend credence to the idea that insane people should not be allowed access to firearms.  Gun rights advocates seem to have a vested interest in not restricting gun ownership to anyone.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Insane people should not be allowed access to firearms....... but no one involved in that had any reason to know she was a nutbar, it may be obvious in retrospect, but hindsight is it's own case.

Her nutballishness had not yet hurt anyone, and so it wouldn't have pinged on any system in place. Her family knew, but they had good reason not to throw her under the nutbus.

People -with- the benefit of hindsight..like A Theist, up above..however, are engaging in their own nutbar compulsions in objecting to the obvious in this sort of shit. God-fucking-forbid we acknowledge that nutbars can get guns, and that our systems are incapable of identifying every nutbar in advance.......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh, please! Guns were a quick and easy solution to her problems. Leave the poor girl alone, why don't ya? Just be glad she wasn't having an issue with a day care center.
It would take a crazy person to think that shooting up youtube headquarters would solve the global materialist conspiracy. There's really no rescuing this one's sanity. Like I said pages back, she checks every box...in retrospect.
(April 5, 2018 at 5:04 pm)Khemikal Wrote: It would take a crazy person to think that shooting up youtube headquarters would solve the global materialist conspiracy.  There's really no rescuing this one's sanity.  Like I said pages back, she checks every box...in retrospect.

Ayep, and them's the ones that get ya when ye ain't a-lookin'. Humans need a stress gauge in their forehead.
Indeed, and some things are beyond the ability of legislation to ameliorate....but erring on the side of life is an easy decision...or..hell, IDK, it seems like an easy decision to me..but maybe only because I've seen death...just..death... no reason, no pattern, no why.... descend on a place.
(April 5, 2018 at 5:22 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Indeed, and some things are beyond the ability of legislation to ameliorate....but erring on the side of life is an easy decision...or..hell, IDK, it seems like an easy decision to me..but maybe only because I've seen death...just..death, descend on a place.

Imagine how Oppenheimer felt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 17601 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse onlinebiker 154 7208 September 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Active shooter in NZ The Valkyrie 157 17387 March 21, 2019 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This day in active shooter history..... Brian37 46 3874 February 24, 2019 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another active shooter in MD. Brian37 52 6833 June 30, 2018 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  City College Holds "Active Shooter Drill" Rhondazvous 9 1462 April 3, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Active shooter and hostage situation Foxaèr 7 838 March 10, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  U.S. Education goes further down the tube Foxaèr 9 1497 June 14, 2017 at 4:36 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Active Shooter in Cleveland AceBoogie 30 7194 April 18, 2017 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Active Shooter Situation at Ohio State Minimalist 123 12657 December 1, 2016 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: A Theist