Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 2:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 5, 2018 at 12:37 am)Khemikal Wrote: How many dragons are involved in this conflict?

That's symbolic language which is used quite a bit in Scripture.  There are lists on the Internet which describe all the symbols used.  The Bible is only about 10 percent supernatural.

(May 5, 2018 at 12:42 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(May 5, 2018 at 12:34 am)CDF47 Wrote: There was a war in heaven.  Satan and his followers were cast out to earth.  It continues to this day but is only temporary.

Care to point out where this war in heaven is described in the buy-bull? Or are you going to ignore this post as you have every other I've made?

Isaiah and Revelation.
I agree with an earlier post, the idea of an all powerful, all seeing, invulnerable god having to engage in any type of warfare or casting of anything anywhere is beyond silly.

And even if true even those creatures who should know the best clearly do not feel it worthy of their devotion and loyalty.

And then allowing them to go corrupt and fuck up all he made is so far fetched to be worthy of open derision.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
" The Bible is only about 10 percent supernatural." LOL How much Sky Daddy does it take to make a book look stupid?
(May 5, 2018 at 3:29 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: " The Bible is only about 10 percent supernatural." LOL How much Sky Daddy does it take to make a book look stupid?

The frauds who wrote the whole thing thought they could get away without such a doozy of an excuse for the other 90%. Clearly our friends power of discernment is right in line with the target audience intended by those fraud.
(May 5, 2018 at 1:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote: There are lists on the Internet which describe all the symbols used.
Does it also list every *time* a symbol was used? Like, 2000 years ago? 1800 years ago? 1500 years ago? 1000 years ago? 100 years ago? 10 years ago? Today? etc...
These "symbols" have been interpreted and used so many times they've become meaningless.
(May 5, 2018 at 1:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 5, 2018 at 12:37 am)Khemikal Wrote: How many dragons are involved in this conflict?

That's symbolic language which is used quite a bit in Scripture.  There are lists on the Internet which describe all the symbols used.  The Bible is only about 10 percent supernatural.

(May 5, 2018 at 12:42 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Care to point out where this war in heaven is described in the buy-bull? Or are you going to ignore this post as you have every other I've made?

Isaiah and Revelation.

Chapters? Verses? I really don't want to re-read the whole damned thing trying to figure out what you're referring to.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(May 5, 2018 at 3:23 pm)possibletarian Wrote: I agree with an earlier post, the idea of an all powerful, all seeing, invulnerable god having to engage in any type of warfare or casting of anything anywhere is beyond silly.

And even if true even those creatures who should know the best clearly do not feel it worthy of their devotion and loyalty.

And then allowing them to go corrupt and fuck up all he made is so far fetched to be worthy of open derision.
Actually, the bible tells us that gawd is all powerful. Unless we have iron chariots, in which case gawd is fucked and can do nothing about it.
(May 5, 2018 at 1:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote: That's symbolic language which is used quite a bit in Scripture.  There are lists on the Internet which describe all the symbols used.  The Bible is only about 10 percent supernatural.
The bible is 0% supernatural and 100% man made. There is no supernatural, therefore no god.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 5, 2018 at 3:46 pm)LostLocke Wrote:
(May 5, 2018 at 1:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote: There are lists on the Internet which describe all the symbols used.
Does it also list every *time* a symbol was used? Like, 2000 years ago? 1800 years ago? 1500 years ago? 1000 years ago? 100 years ago? 10 years ago? Today? etc...
These "symbols" have been interpreted and used so many times they've become meaningless.

They applied throughout the ages.
Quote:They applied throughout the ages.
Bwahahahaha!!! Bullshit
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey