Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 1:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(November 18, 2018 at 6:55 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Everena Wrote: No, I am a religion of 93% of the world. We all believe similiar things.

If 93% of the world believes in a silly idea, it is STILL a silly idea. Truth is not established by popular consensus.

If she was born 2000 years ago she would be flat earther or the 93% of the world and try to walk to the edge of the earth to jump off to get to her paradise.

To bad the 7% thwarted that idea and now she has no where to go to attain paradise, so instead she pester us for assurance that the universe will look kindly on even the likes of her.
Quote:Everena:
Yes, chemistry that could only ever possibly come to be with an intelligent driving force.

But you forgot to say why, and you forgot to say exactly how complex something can be without ID.
Actually you know nothing about chemistry, thus you are incompetent to say anything about chemistry.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(November 18, 2018 at 6:01 pm)Paleophyte Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Everena Wrote: Everena: Get real. I am not a robot and neither are you. Wake up.

I'm wide awake. Robots don't have souls and neither do we. Prove otherwise.

Quote:No, I am a religion of 93% of the world. We all believe similar things.

That's as sensible as saying that you're an apple because you share similar biochemistry. You aren't a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or Taoist. Say good-bye to 93% of the world Miss Religion of One.
To the contrary, I share belief in a creator God, a soul that exists separate from the body, reward/redemption, and an afterlife and very similiar moral thought with Christians, Muslims, Judaists, Hindus, Jainists, Scientologists and most New-Agers (almost all of the believers in the world).

Buddhists and Taoists are atheists, not believers.

(November 18, 2018 at 6:01 pm)Paleophyte Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Everena Wrote: Everena: Get real. I am not a robot and neither are you. Wake up.

I'm wide awake. Robots don't have souls and neither do we. Prove otherwise.

Everena: To say you don't is totally ridiculous. You are equating yourself with a robot or a machine and we very obviously are not either one of those things. And you are sound asleep, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(November 18, 2018 at 6:55 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: [quote='Everena' pid='1852861' dateline='1542574877']
No, I am a religion of 93% of the world. We all believe similiar things.

If 93% of the world believes in a silly idea, it is STILL a silly idea. Truth is not established by popular consensus.

Believe whatever makes you happy.

(November 18, 2018 at 7:21 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:Everena:
Yes, chemistry that could only ever possibly come to be with an intelligent driving force.

But you forgot to say why, and you forgot to say exactly how complex something can be without ID.
Actually you know nothing about chemistry, thus you are incompetent to say anything about chemistry.
It was either an intelligent force or it the mysterious atheist magic.

(November 18, 2018 at 7:03 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 6:55 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: If 93% of the world believes in a silly idea, it is STILL a silly idea. Truth is not established by popular consensus.

If she was born 2000 years ago she would be flat earther or the 93% of the world and try to walk to the edge of the earth to jump off to get to her paradise.

To bad the 7% thwarted that idea and now she has no where to go to attain paradise, so instead she pester us for assurance that the universe will look kindly on even the likes of her.

I already know i am spending all eternity in a love paradise after this. I have known that for years now. And ppl only assumed the earth was flat until they learned otherwise. It's one of many ignorant stupid analogies.

(November 18, 2018 at 6:02 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:So what? I am not a Christian for 4th time. I think all religions are man made...... so what is your point with this you illogical fool?

The POINT is that you falsely claimed that people see god as "comforting" being ... the jerk that many reference is not what you said it was.
Sweetie needs to go take World Religions 101, (after she takes Introduction to Logic").
Believers do not see God that way. You are wrong. God is perfect. God is pure Good. God is all knowing.
 Sorry you had some bad atheist professors. Get over it. Some of mine were horrible too, so I ignored their stupidity and worked to still get the A and get the f-ck away from them. The world is not a perfect place full of perfect people. Some people are jealous, selfish, self aggrandizing, lazy, ignorant, mean spirited assholes who love nothing more than to bring others down. Get over these idiots and find your soulmate.  Stop pretending people know anything really and trust yourself and your own experiences in life.
If this fucking thread drags on for a thousand pages I'm changing my avatar.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 18, 2018 at 8:12 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: If this fucking thread drags on for a thousand pages I'm changing my avatar.

Why not just change it now? I would like to see you smiley  Cool
(November 18, 2018 at 5:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Those little differences will get you killed in many parts of the world.

God-buggerers are such shits, you know.

But, Min, those guys fighting over the differences are not true Scotsmen believers.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(November 18, 2018 at 7:03 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: Well I can only imagine what my rep would be if we did, let alone yours.

Also it’s worth noting that nobody is allowed to leave negative reps as ‘positive’ reps here either. They will be deleted if we se them and the person who left it warned (so if you see any let us know).

Yeah, mine would be pretty bad.  I forgot what it was at TTA if they have that there.  

Yeah, if I see that, I will let you know.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
My "smiley" is reserved for my partner, when I have one, my doctor, and most regular forum members, it seems.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 18, 2018 at 8:21 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 5:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Those little differences will get you killed in many parts of the world.

God-buggerers are such shits, you know.

But, Min, those guys fighting over the differences are not true Scotsmen believers.

That's correct because actual religious people would be following their religions commandments, not breaking them. Very good Gent!  Clap

(November 18, 2018 at 8:23 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 7:03 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: Well I can only imagine what my rep would be if we did, let alone yours.

Also it’s worth noting that nobody is allowed to leave negative reps as ‘positive’ reps here either. They will be deleted if we se them and the person who left it warned (so if you see any let us know).

Yeah, mine would be pretty bad.  I forgot what it was at TTA if they have that there.  

Yeah, if I see that, I will let you know.

Thank you for your well thought out introduction on this thread CDF47. The more I debate with atheists, the more sure I am that I am right, and I hope the same is true for you.
@Everena: So sorry you wasted time quoting me, but I simply can't handle you're willful ignorance any longer, so...

[Image: Capture.jpg]

I do wish they'd fix it so we don't have to get Alerts when someone we've ignored quotes us. It just make the ignore feature that much less useful.

Ta-ta, now. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey