Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(December 16, 2018 at 1:18 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 12:43 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: You might want to start a separate thread for that if you are committed to a substantial discussion of it.

Yeah, that's a good point.  We will see how he responds and if it will consume too much space in this thread.

It's more work for the staff to split it off later if it develops if you don't start it on your own. Please be kind to staff.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 16, 2018 at 1:36 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 1:18 pm)CDF47 Wrote: The Christian creation story is fine.  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  Based on DNA and the fine-tuning of the universe we know this to be true.

ROFLOL

There is no fine tuning, and DNA is not what you think it is.  Repeating it does not convince anyone know these things far better than not only you, but the so called “scientist” you involved for your support.

Christian creation story is just as totally false as those others.    But even things that are equally false can still be separated by vastly differing degrees of risibility.  Christian creation story is just as totally false as any others, but more risible by far than most.

Time to put on a different broken record.

We know creation is true was my point.  I believe in the Christian creation story.

(December 16, 2018 at 2:12 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 1:18 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Yeah, that's a good point.  We will see how he responds and if it will consume too much space in this thread.

It's more work for the staff to split it off later if it develops if you don't start it on your own.  Please be kind to staff.

Yeah, I will break it off into separate threads if it turns into a discussion.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
(December 16, 2018 at 3:54 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 1:36 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: ROFLOL

There is no fine tuning, and DNA is not what you think it is.  Repeating it does not convince anyone know these things far better than not only you, but the so called “scientist” you involved for your support.

Christian creation story is just as totally false as those others.    But even things that are equally false can still be separated by vastly differing degrees of risibility.  Christian creation story is just as totally false as any others, but more risible by far than most.

Time to put on a different broken record.

We know creation is true was my point.  I believe in the Christian creation story.

(December 16, 2018 at 2:12 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: It's more work for the staff to split it off later if it develops if you don't start it on your own.  Please be kind to staff.

1062 pages here... Only 4 replies on the Christian forum. What do we make of that?
(December 16, 2018 at 4:37 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 3:54 pm)CDF47 Wrote: We know creation is true was my point.  I believe in the Christian creation story.

1062 pages here... Only 4 replies on the Christian forum. What do we make of that?

Christians in their heart loath their myths and fantasies only slightly less than they fear having these exposed as fabrications of diseased misanthropic minds which theynot only stupidly allowed to subjugate their own minds, but cravenly seek to hoist upon the rest of the world as well ?
"Belief means not wanting to know what is true."

— Nietzsche
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 16, 2018 at 5:35 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 4:37 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: 1062 pages here... Only 4 replies on the Christian forum. What do we make of that?

Christians in their heart loath their myths and fantasies only slightly less than they fear having these exposed as fabrications of diseased misanthropic minds which theynot only stupidly allowed to subjugate their own minds,  but cravenly seek to hoist upon the rest of the world as well ?

Say that in English Tongue
(December 16, 2018 at 6:25 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 5:35 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Christians in their heart loath their myths and fantasies only slightly less than they fear having these exposed as fabrications of diseased misanthropic minds which theynot only stupidly allowed to subjugate their own minds,  but cravenly seek to hoist upon the rest of the world as well ?

Say that in English Tongue

Worshipping a mother fucker ain’t cool.
(December 16, 2018 at 12:02 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(December 15, 2018 at 4:59 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: Still waiting for you to list some of those alleged prophecies with historical citations that they actually happened. Dodgy

The Book of Daniel.  Lets discuss it.  I know a lot about the book if you want to discuss.  You said you read it so what questions do you have about the predicted kingdoms with the statue or the beasts.  The prediction of Messiah who would be cut off,....

I don't have any questions. We're still waiting for you to list some of those alleged prophecies with historical citations that they actually happened. This is the fourth time you've been challenged. Why are you stalling?

(December 16, 2018 at 1:18 pm)CDF47 Wrote: The Christian creation story is fine.  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  Based on DNA and the fine-tuning of the universe we know this to be true.
Yet another grandiose claim without a shred of proof or scientific evidence to back it up. Dodgy
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(December 16, 2018 at 7:18 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(December 16, 2018 at 12:02 pm)CDF47 Wrote:

The Book of Daniel.  Lets discuss it.  I know a lot about the book if you want to discuss.  You said you read it so what questions do you have about the predicted kingdoms with the statue or the beasts.  The prediction of Messiah who would be cut off,....

I don't have any questions. We're still waiting for you to list some of those alleged prophecies with historical citations that they actually happened. This is the fourth time you've been challenged. Why are you stalling?

Yet another grandiose claim without a shred of proof or scientific evidence to back it up. Dodgy

Just curious and not trying to start an argument out of it.  But if you're a hardcore atheist, why did you pick a symbol from Christian literature for your icon?
(December 16, 2018 at 7:25 pm)T0 Th3 M4X Wrote: But if you're a hardcore atheist, why did you pick a symbol from Christian literature for your icon?

Spit Coffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1352 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7505 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7462 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3887 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2201 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1472 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5054 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey