Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 1:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(March 10, 2019 at 3:12 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote:
(March 10, 2019 at 2:28 pm)CDF47 Wrote: All DNA has been traced back to one man and one woman. This is true.
Craven lie. Even more craven than the earlier lie of something indicating that all people are descended from one man and one woman. I honestly cant imagine what would compel a person to say such a thing.

Quote:The simplest forms of life are too complex to not be designed.
-and so is the rest of the universe.  Dirt is "too complex" to not have been designed.  Stahp. You're still reasserting.

Reasserting the truth.

(March 10, 2019 at 6:25 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(March 10, 2019 at 2:28 pm)CDF47 Wrote: All DNA has been traced back to one man and one woman. This is true.
That is an abject lie. Stop doing it.
(March 10, 2019 at 2:28 pm)CDF47 Wrote: More false accusations of lying even though you can't point to one dishonest post I made.
I just pointed out one of your many lies. All DNA has NOT been traced back to one woman and one man. IT HAS NOT EVER HAPPENED. STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

Yes, it has. Their identities are unknown in science but revealed in the Scriptures.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Ignore him folks.
(March 10, 2019 at 7:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 10, 2019 at 3:12 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Craven lie.  Even more craven than the earlier lie of something indicating that all people are descended from one man and one woman.  I honestly cant imagine what would compel a person to say such a thing.

-and so is the rest of the universe.  Dirt is "too complex" to not have been designed.  Stahp.  You're still reasserting.

Reasserting the truth.

(March 10, 2019 at 6:25 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: That is an abject lie. Stop doing it.
I just pointed out one of your many lies. All DNA has NOT been traced back to one woman and one man. IT HAS NOT EVER HAPPENED. STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

Yes, it has. Their identities are unknown in science but revealed in the Scriptures.

And that is a flat out lie.  Stop doing that.

DNA has NOT been traced back to one man and one woman. You are a lying coward. You disgust me. The only reason I respond to you is so that no others read this thread and get taken in by your horrible scam.

(March 10, 2019 at 7:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 10, 2019 at 6:25 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: That is an abject lie. Stop doing it.

In fact, let us just pause and take some time to assess your stupid claims.

There are currently some 7 odd billion people alive right now. Throughout the history of humans some 120 Billion have lived. You are claiming that every single one of those people has been subjected to a genetic assay. That is just stupid.

Of those that have been assayed ( a tiny fraction) several have been demonstrated via DNA to be entirely independent lineages that do not relate to any others.

All of them without exception predate your magic book. FFS Australia was colonised at least 40,000 years ago.

mtEve and Y-adam are not identified individuals because science understands that they do not remain a single individual, they change as lineages go extinct. Science understands this, you don't. That's solely your dumbass problem. Everyone else groks it fine. Hell, my kids grok it but somehow your are...insufficiently intellectually equipped.

"Scriptures" are nothing more than the ramblings of Levant Apocalyptic preachers. They were the Harold Campings of their age.

You are as mad as a box of frogs.
(March 10, 2019 at 9:04 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(March 10, 2019 at 7:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Reasserting the truth.

DNA has NOT been traced back to one man and one woman. You are a lying coward. You disgust me. The only reason I respond to you is so that no others read this thread and get taken in by your horrible scam.

(March 10, 2019 at 7:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Yes, it has. Their identities are unknown in science but revealed in the Scriptures.

There are currently some 7 odd billion people alive right now. Throughout the history of humans some 120 Billion have lived. You are claiming that every single one of those people has been subjected to a genetic assay. That is just stupid.

Of those that have been assayed ( a tiny fraction) several have been demonstrated via DNA to be entirely independent lineages that do not relate to any others.

All of them without exception predate your magic book. FFS Australia was colonised at least 40,000 years ago.

mtEve and Y-adam are not identified individuals because science understands that they do not remain a single individual, they change as lineages go extinct. Science understands this, you don't. That's solely your dumbass problem. Everyone else groks it fine. Hell, my kids grok it but somehow your are...insufficiently intellectually equipped.

"Scriptures" are nothing more than the ramblings of Levant Apocalyptic preachers. They were the Harold Campings of their age.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Steady on old boy, I really like frogs.

Frogs are also most useful ecologically;  they are living indicators of the health of ponds and waterways. No  more frogs in ponds or streams indicates a serious problem with the water.

----and of course, frogs legs are delicious.

Could I perhaps interest you in "mad as a cut snake"?   The old  "Barking mad'** is also a goodie.  Cool

**' 'Barking' refers to a place, not to doggies.
Quote:The information includes both more complex species of life and less complex species of life. New species that are more complex are upgraded species with new information.

Nope.
Wrong again Jebus breath.
https://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=118530
The water flea has more chromosomes than we do.
Smoke that in your Jebus pipe.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(March 10, 2019 at 7:53 pm)sdelsolray Wrote: Ignore him folks.

Indeed. Ban the troll! Banned
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(March 11, 2019 at 1:52 am)Gwaithmir Wrote:

The breath taking blatant lies are a thing to behold.

Nuke the troll from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I think we should get to know him better.

Why don't you want to discuss the most important topic there is?  This is an atheist forum and we are discussing the atheist worldview and the believer's worldview.  What could be more important to discuss on a forum like this?

(March 10, 2019 at 9:04 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(March 10, 2019 at 7:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Reasserting the truth.

(March 10, 2019 at 7:32 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Yes, it has. Their identities are unknown in science but revealed in the Scriptures.

I believe all 128 billion people that ever lived descend from one man and one woman.  Mt-Eve and Y-Adam show this I believe.

(March 10, 2019 at 10:30 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:The information includes both more complex species of life and less complex species of life.  New species that are more complex are upgraded species with new information.

Nope.
Wrong again Jebus breath.
https://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=118530
The water flea has more chromosomes than we do.
Smoke that in your Jebus pipe.

That's fine.  I never said they didn't.  I was just making the claim that there are explosions of life with species that are both more complex and less complex in the fossil record.  New information is added for new species,...  That is all I meant.

(March 11, 2019 at 1:52 am)Gwaithmir Wrote:

For what?  Discussing creation vs. atheism.  Isn't that what this forum is about.

(March 11, 2019 at 2:15 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(March 11, 2019 at 1:52 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: Indeed. Ban the troll! Banned

The breath taking blatant lies are a thing to behold.

Nuke the troll from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

False accusations again for lying which I have not.

(March 11, 2019 at 5:14 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:

I think we should get to know him better.

Exactly.

In my opinion, many do not believe because they want to follow their own hearts and not have to concede to a Creator and His laws.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Guys, believing in Creationism and constantly asserting the Bible as fact isn't necessarily trolling. Stupid, sure, but we already know Creationists are stupid when it comes to the Bible.

Saying all of humankind has been traced back to one man and one woman is just repeating what the Bible says. Of course, saying it's been proven is obviously a lie, but who cares? None of you respect this person intellectually or will change your mind based on anything he says, so let this bitch die or just use it for fun. Just don't take it seriously, k? If you honestly believe he's a troll, you know exactly what to do. Starve him out. Poe's Law makes it really hard for us to tell if someone is trolling, so a lot of the time we'd rather you guys take the initiative than accidentally ban someone who's really just ignorant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey