Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are other races more evolved than Blacks?
RE: Are other races more evolved than Blacks?
Technically we are still apes, we never evolved from them because we're still part of the great ape family.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(June 24, 2018 at 11:37 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(June 24, 2018 at 11:25 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Yeah, still racist.

If you say so Rolleyes

Interesting that you take issue with the response to a racist post  but not the racist post itself.

I made fun of the initial racist post. Maybe your reading comprehension is lacking.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 24, 2018 at 11:42 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(June 24, 2018 at 11:37 am)Huggy74 Wrote: If you say so Rolleyes

Interesting that you take issue with the response to a racist post  but not the racist post itself.

I made fun of the initial racist post. Maybe your reading comprehension is lacking.

You referred to my post as "one of the more racist posts I've seen in a while." (It's not, it's simply a response to the OP's premise). My post contained nothing but indisputable facts.

I gave the OP a chance to defend his position on the "Bell Curve" with facts, but he couldn't do it. Spewing nonfactual propaganda about race is 'racist', got it?

By the way, here is your response to the OP.

(June 21, 2018 at 2:39 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Polar bears are more evolved than black bears. I'm not sure about brown bears.

Giant pandas are just all fucked up. And koalas missed the boat entirely.

Not one word about HIS post being racist, yet you jump all over mine...

Thinking

So I'll reiterate; It's interesting that you take issue with the response to a racist post  but not the racist post itself.
(June 24, 2018 at 12:09 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(June 24, 2018 at 11:42 am)mh.brewer Wrote: I made fun of the initial racist post. Maybe your reading comprehension is lacking.

You referred to my post as "one of the more racist posts I've seen in a while." (It's not, it's simply a response to the OP's premise). My post contained nothing but indisputable facts.

I gave the OP a chance to defend his position on the "Bell Curve" with facts, but he couldn't do it. Spewing nonfactual propaganda about race is 'racist', got it?

(June 21, 2018 at 2:39 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Polar bears are more evolved than black bears. I'm not sure about brown bears.

Giant pandas are just all fucked up. And koalas missed the boat entirely.

Thinking

His was stupid and pointless. You, unfortunately, think yours has valid points. 

Your's contained limited facts that only prop up your agenda.
(June 24, 2018 at 12:12 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(June 24, 2018 at 12:09 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: You referred to my post as "one of the more racist posts I've seen in a while." (It's not, it's simply a response to the OP's premise). My post contained nothing but indisputable facts.

Thinking

His was stupid and pointless. You, unfortunately, think yours has valid points. 

What agenda might that be?

If you require more facts, let me know exactly what you took issue with, or we can go down the list one by one.

(June 24, 2018 at 11:38 am)paulpablo Wrote: Technically we are still apes, we never evolved from them because we're still part of the great ape family.

Speak for yourself...
(June 24, 2018 at 11:38 am)paulpablo Wrote: Technically we are still apes, we never evolved from them because we're still part of the great ape family.

Modern system of classification of organisms says that if our most recent common ancestor with the other great apes would have been a great ape itself, then both we and any of our genetic ancestors are by definition also Apes.
I would like to state for the record that I am a racist.... I favour the human race (minor sub divisions are unimportant)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I find it amusing that Huggy is arguing in terms of evolution. Nevertheless, I find the title of this thread offensive because I recognise that constantly hearing these questions, regardless of whether they are absolute bollocks like in this thread, serve to denigrate and dehumanise based people who share a common characteristic that they have no control over, such as race, sexuality, gender etc. Much like asking if all women are mentally inferior or if homosexuals are mentally ill. It reinforces existing prejudices. The fact that we can all turn round and point out how stupid the premise is doesn't matter, the damage has already been done.
(June 24, 2018 at 12:24 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(June 24, 2018 at 12:12 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: His was stupid and pointless. You, unfortunately, think yours has valid points. 

What agenda might that be?

If you require more facts, let me know exactly what you took issue with, or we can go down the list one by one.

Racist agenda. You only included 2 sports, you only included pictures of two women and say that's "genetics", you only addressed melanin expression difference (so did the OP, but like I said, stupid and pointless) and brought up albinism that occurs across races.

Edit: Trying to claim certain superior attributes of one race is ...........................

You would have been better off recognizing stupid racism and making fun of it than posting racist "facts" in response.
(June 24, 2018 at 2:47 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(June 24, 2018 at 12:24 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: What agenda might that be?

Racist agenda. You only included 2 sports,
First of all I can't have a racist agenda since that would require having a system in place to enforce my ideology. Racism = system based on race. Can I be prejudiced? Sure, but you can't get mad if I respond to basically being called a n*gger by yelling cracker.

Now onto your point.

I included the two most popular sports in the U.S, that also require the most athletic ability (not to mention they also used to be majority white), my point was these sports don't show that blacks are LESS EVOLVED physically seeing how they dominate the most physically demanding sports. If you know of any other popular US sports that require more athletic ability, I'm all ears.

(June 24, 2018 at 2:47 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: you only included pictures of two women and say that's "genetics", you only addressed melanin expression difference (so did the OP, but like I said, stupid and pointless)  

It IS genetics, one clearly has more melanin than the other. Dodgy

I also included a PEER REVIEWED article that stated:
Quote:Within the skin's epidermal (outer) layer are cells that contain the pigment melanin. Melanin protects skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays, which can burn the skin, and over time, could reduce its elasticity and cause a person to age prematurely

So if that's the case, how does the above support black people being less evolved?

(June 24, 2018 at 2:47 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: and brought up albinism that occurs across races.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism
Quote:Albinism in humans is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes.

Quote:Albinism results from inheritance of recessive gene alleles and is known to affect all vertebrates, including humans. It is due to absence or defect of tyrosinase, a copper-containing enzyme involved in the production of melanin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_defect
Quote:A birth defect, also known as a congenital disorder, is a condition present at birth regardless of its cause.

My point in bringing up albinism was that not having little to no melanin is considered a deficiency.

(June 24, 2018 at 2:47 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Edit: Trying to claim certain superior attributes of one race is ...........................

You would have been better off recognizing stupid racism and making fun of it than posting racist "facts" in response.

I never said any attribute was superior (provide a quote of me stating such), I said melanin was beneficial, which it clearly is. This does not support the idea that blacks are less evolved.

I'm not in the position to make fun of racism, I choose to shut it down with facts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life eating other life. Brian37 42 2384 May 14, 2021 at 4:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Space and Herpes (and other virus) brewer 1 251 April 10, 2019 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  God can never know more than the host ignoramus 21 6284 February 17, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Magilla
  Humans evolved from monkeys Old Baby 72 7492 March 10, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What can other great apes really do? Alex K 20 4429 May 11, 2015 at 3:21 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Primordial earth much more hospitable to life than imagined. Anomalocaris 0 972 September 17, 2014 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why are spiders more scary than sharks? lifesagift 112 20651 September 12, 2014 at 4:01 am
Last Post: ManMachine
  3 species of Beetle have evolved different walking technique to other beetles. downbeatplumb 0 1417 October 22, 2013 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  'Afterlife' feels 'even more real than real,' researcher says pocaracas 5 2982 April 18, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Why humans are so distinct from other species? Meylis Delano Lawrence 65 18162 March 3, 2013 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Cato