Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosby Sentence
RE: Cosby Sentence
(September 27, 2018 at 11:23 am)Shell B Wrote: So, you don't generally speaking think that white people are inherently racist?

No.
(September 27, 2018 at 11:26 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 27, 2018 at 11:23 am)Shell B Wrote: So, you don't generally speaking think that white people are inherently racist?

No.

He's all about that white booty.
(September 27, 2018 at 11:28 am)Kit Wrote:
(September 27, 2018 at 11:26 am)Huggy74 Wrote: No.

He's all about that white booty.

Naughty

Used to be... from... women... Tut Tut
(September 27, 2018 at 11:35 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Naughty

Used to be... from... women... Tut Tut

Bitch, please.
(September 27, 2018 at 11:26 am)Huggy74 Wrote:

No.

Well, that's good. You were kind of giving off that vibe. Kind of like how you think people here take an easy line on racists just because of a few interactions. Believe me, racism is not something I go easy on, though I am willing to talk about its causes (ignorance) and its effects.
(September 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm)Bob Kelso Wrote: Fuck me sideways. So no comment on him admitting to it, Hugster? Just a link to him being off from admission due to a legal technicality?

Never run across a real life rape apologist before. Guess that’s crossed off the list of “Things I Never Hope to See”.

Again, you’re a detestable fuck.

Really? I've met several here. And slavery apologists. And murder apologists.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 27, 2018 at 1:54 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(September 26, 2018 at 2:32 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I remember people on here mocking the idea that Trump is immune from arrest. I mean, he is. Not only is it in the consititution but otherwise you'd get local wacko sherriffs trying to arrest the president all the time.

#1 You think the constitution didnt intend to make all people equal before the law?
#2 Do you personally think, not all people should be equal before the law?

My opinion: Local sherrifs can arrest the president all day if they want. Its part of all people being equal before the law. But they have to release him after a day, unless the district attorney (or whoever) accuses Mr. President of whatever.

If you can't see the problem with that, than I don't really know what to say.

(September 27, 2018 at 12:09 pm)robvalue Wrote:
(September 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm)Bob Kelso Wrote: Fuck me sideways. So no comment on him admitting to it, Hugster? Just a link to him being off from admission due to a legal technicality?

Never run across a real life rape apologist before. Guess that’s crossed off the list of “Things I Never Hope to See”.

Again, you’re a detestable fuck.

Really? I've met several here. And slavery apologists. And murder apologists.

Here is not real life. Thank goodness.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I've met rape apologists in real life, but not slavery or murder apologists. I mean, I may have, but the only thing I think people feel comfortable being public about is blaming women for getting raped. It's one of the reasons I never said anything. Mainly, I also found my rapist disgusting and didn't want people to know he'd touched me. If I found out it might make a difference if I came forward, I would.
Based on your personal experience, do you see any scenario where you'd keep in contact?
(September 28, 2018 at 8:04 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(September 27, 2018 at 1:54 am)Deesse23 Wrote: #1 You think the constitution didnt intend to make all people equal before the law?
#2 Do you personally think, not all people should be equal before the law?

My opinion: Local sherrifs can arrest the president all day if they want. Its part of all people being equal before the law. But they have to release him after a day, unless the district attorney (or whoever) accuses Mr. President of whatever.

If you can't see the problem with that, than I don't really know what to say.

You didnt adress my questions.

#1 Do you think the constitution did intend to give some persons special treatment before the law?
#2 Do you personally think some people should get preferred treatment before the law?

Someone being immune from arrest is preferred treatment from the law imho.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosby on the loose. onlinebiker 58 6683 July 28, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 23139 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Bill Cosby Case: mistrial Foxaèr 27 8835 June 24, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Saudi atheist blogger may get death sentence. Brian37 6 1308 March 1, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Whateverist