Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 2:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madeiline McCann coverup
RE: Madeiline McCann coverup
I'm reminded of the conspiracy ... people in "Fantastic Beasts". Today they would have a website and have a world wide presence.
Another series highlighting hundreds of lies and contradictions, and raising serious doubts that she was even alive on the day she was supposedly taken.

Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I’ll make this my last post on the subject. Thanks very much to anyone who took the time to watch one of the videos. I feel like I’ve got a rough grip now on what really happened, although there are some details which are currently impossible to determine. I’m pretty sure there are two main possible motivations for such a swift and powerful coverup, and one of them is seeming a lot more likely than the other. I probably don’t even need to spell out what it is.

I am not surprised that governments have shadowy agents at their disposal, sometimes hiding in plain sight. I’m not saying I necessarily agree with this ethically, but I get why it might be deemed necessary to protect the public interest. However, what has shocked me is how these resources have been used, and what they are covering up. It most certainly has nothing to do with public interest and everything to do with self preservation. I’m just glad I live in a country where we have a pretty decent version of freedom and not too much corruption. I’m in shock a bit, and need to process how easily I got taken in.

If anyone has any more thoughts or questions, feel free to PM me about it.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Anyone else get an overwhelming feeling of just...disappointment, when someone you thought was pretty clever turns out to be a conspiracy nut?
(October 25, 2018 at 6:04 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(October 25, 2018 at 5:46 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Even we dumb Portuguese fellas know the MacCann were 'close' to the British PM of the time, Gordon Brown. right from the start. The investigation was stifled.

Can you provide any actual evidence that they were "close"?

Quote:Let me ask you one thing: if you gathered 2 milion pounds in donations to search for your daughter, would you spend any money on a PR manager?

Perhaps if the media and conspiracy theorists hadn't kept pushing the story that she'd already died, they wouldn't have had to. For some reason, the parents were attacked consistently, public opinion was being turned against them, I don't blame them for hiring someone to try and get the message back on track that they didn't kill Maddie and that people should still be searching for her. BTW, a number of papers ultimately apologized to the McCanns for pushing the theory that they were somehow involved.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/0...t.html?m=1
(October 26, 2018 at 9:24 am)robvalue Wrote: I’ll make this my last post on the subject. Thanks very much to anyone who took the time to watch one of the videos. I feel like I’ve got a rough grip now on what really happened, although there are some details which are currently impossible to determine. I’m pretty sure there are two main possible motivations for such a swift and powerful coverup, and one of them is seeming a lot more likely than the other. I probably don’t even need to spell out what it is.

I am not surprised that governments have shadowy agents at their disposal, sometimes hiding in plain sight. I’m not saying I necessarily agree with this ethically, but I get why it might be deemed necessary to protect the public interest. However, what has shocked me is how these resources have been used, and what they are covering up. It most certainly has nothing to do with public interest and everything to do with self preservation. I’m just glad I live in a country where we have a pretty decent version of freedom and not too much corruption. I’m in shock a bit, and need to process how easily I got taken in.

If anyone has any more thoughts or questions, feel free to PM me about it.

I dunno if Gonçalo Amaral's book, the lead investigator that was pushed off is translated in english. The MacCan tried to prevent its publication and tried to sue the guy for doing it, but it was denied in the court. He knows all the details and evidence on this case.

I didn't need to watch the vids, I know all about the case. It was something that touched us all and people were looking for her all over Portugal. It was similar to aanother older case of abduction, Rui Pedro a boy, who was never found.
(October 26, 2018 at 11:16 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(October 25, 2018 at 6:04 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Can you provide any actual evidence that they were "close"?

Perhaps if the media and conspiracy theorists hadn't kept pushing the story that she'd already died, they wouldn't have had to. For some reason, the parents were attacked consistently, public opinion was being turned against them, I don't blame them for hiring someone to try and get the message back on track that they didn't kill Maddie and that people should still be searching for her. BTW, a number of papers ultimately apologized to the McCanns for pushing the theory that they were somehow involved.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/0...t.html?m=1

Anything specific you can quote? I don’t have the time to read a FOI request / response.

As far as I can tell from that blog post, Gerry McCann requested the help of the foreign office, and the foreign office sent help. That’s part of their function btw, to help UK citizens abroad.
(October 26, 2018 at 10:34 am)Tiberius Wrote: Anyone else get an overwhelming feeling of just...disappointment, when someone you thought was pretty clever turns out to be a conspiracy nut?

Yes, but I'd say buying into one conspiracy doesn't necessarily make you a nut.

Very few and far between for sure, but some conspiracies turn out to be not so far-fetched at all. I don't think that's the case here, but you know what I mean.

Side note: Shower time? I'm going to drown out the sweet sounds of Teddy singing in our fireplace with some running water for a minute. (Good luck figuring that one out.)
I want to make one retraction here. I labelled the McCanns as callous psychopaths. After lots more study of the case, I now believe this only applies to Gerry. I think he is the ringleader, and that Kate has grudgingly gone along with this. She looks awful now, and I think the guilt is weighing on her heavily. I wouldn’t be surprised if she cracked in the next couple of years. Gerry, on the other hand, looks absolutely fine. Someone is going to break, there’s too many people who know about this. The sooner the better.

I have a tiny bit of sympathy for Kate, as I know how much a dominant personality (particularly a psychopath) can bulldoze someone. I’ve had it done to me. It doesn’t excuse her of course.

Index of my best videos
PS: obviously if the case does break, they will both go to jail (along with many other people), and their other two children will become unfortunate further victims here. That’s extremely sad to consider.

Fuck it, people out there haven’t given up searching for the truth so neither will I. Peter Wyatt, I discovered, is planning to do further analysis of McCann interviews to look for "leakage", especially from the aforementioned weak link Kate. This may provide some sort of clue as to where Maddie has been buried.

I realise I’ve probably split my audience (on the forum and elsewhere) firmly down the middle. Some people will be having serious doubts about the McCanns if they didn’t already, and others will think I’ve turned into some sort of loony. Everyone is welcome to think that of me, but I invite you to watch one clip from one video before you cement that opinion. This is Colin Sutton, respected retired police officer, speaking about how he was almost put in charge of operation Grange. He explains how it is flawed from the ground up, having excluded the McCanns and their friends from any investigation before looking at any of the facts. If you still think it’s all above board after that, then fair play to you.

Jump to 24:45

I’ve tried to be objective, and so I went hunting for videos defending the McCanns and explaining how they are actually innocent. I couldn’t find any. Just more and more videos exposing them.

Index of my best videos