Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 22, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else ready for our first gay president?
RE: Anyone else ready for our first gay president?
Quote:Revealed: Right-Wing Trolls Behind Pete Buttigieg Smear Campaign
Internet trolls and right-wing extremists have been revealed as the culprits behind a plan to falsely accuse gay Presidential candidate, Pete Buttigieg of sexual assault. LGBTQ Nation alleges that Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman masterminded the plan, attempting to enlist a young, gay Republican, Hunter Kelly, to make the false claim.
https://www.dnamagazine.com.au/revealed-...-campaign/
Quote:President Donald Trump mocked South Bend, Indiana Mayor and 2020 presidential contender Pete Buttigieg at a rally last night in Panama City, Florida.

Trump questioned Buttigieg’s diplomatic ability, chiding:

“We have that young man, Buttigieg, boot-edge-edge, they say boot-edge-edge. He’s got a great chance, doesn’t he? He’ll be great representing us against President Xi of China. I want to be in that room, I want to watch that one.”

Mayor Pete responded to Trump’s doubts with a Chinese proverb that fit the circumstances in more ways than one.

“You can’t get too worried about the name calling and the games he plays I was thinking of a Chinese proverb that goes, when the wind changes, some people build walls and some people build windmills.”

https://secondnexus.com/news/mayor-pete-...68d22425b2
If the country was ready for a gay president those taunts much like with trump won't mean a thing to the majority of america... But because he/his supporters are getting his feeling hurt... well again you/he/we are not ready
Someone call Batman, looks like we have another prisoner escaped from Arkham.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(May 10, 2019 at 11:14 am)Divinity Wrote: Someone call Batman, looks like we have another prisoner escaped from Arkham.
Why so serious  Hilarious

Quote:If the country was ready for a gay president those taunts much like with trump won't mean a thing to the majority of america...

Right because you speak for the majority of Americans Dodgy

Quote:But because he/his supporters are getting his feeling hurt... well again you/he/we are not ready
Or because I minority of bigots are having their feelings hurt ..... Again you speak for the majority of Americans Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 10, 2019 at 1:34 am)Fierce Wrote:
Quote:Revealed: Right-Wing Trolls Behind Pete Buttigieg Smear Campaign
Internet trolls and right-wing extremists have been revealed as the culprits behind a plan to falsely accuse gay Presidential candidate, Pete Buttigieg of sexual assault. LGBTQ Nation alleges that Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman masterminded the plan, attempting to enlist a young, gay Republican, Hunter Kelly, to make the false claim.
https://www.dnamagazine.com.au/revealed-...-campaign/

It's ironic to me that supporters of a self confessed molester like Trump would be the ones spreading this crap about another candidate.

I guess stupidity and ignorance is alive and well aming these hypocrites.
Dying to live, living to die.
There is a fair chance one of the many presidents was gay but hid it
A politician with Butt in his name is almost as much comedic fodder as a Televangelist with Oral in his....

People are gonna snicker.....
Quote:Buttigieg sells out fundraiser at iconic Hollywood gay bar
Pete Buttigieg drew a sold-out crowd to a fundraiser at an iconic West Hollywood gay bar, providing an intimate moment with the first Democratic White House contender who is a member of the LGBT community.
https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Buttig...46911.html
If i was a us resident id vote for him but am not Sad
Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 903 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 924 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1874 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 26473 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5457 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 2205 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1355 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2422 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Listening to President Trump's Press Conference onlinebiker 12 1549 November 8, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 843 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods