Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West 2020 President
Kanye West 2020 President
Hope he honestly wins. For several reasons

1: To end racism in media. Since media needs racism to profit. Its how KKK and Jim Crow laws started. They just changed tactics to earn on that from colonialism to present time.
2: To end racism on "who you are to vote for" you have to vote this way just because you belong here. And if he makes Caitlynn Jenner vice president, that would be the topping of the cake. Since liberals in USA hate her because she is a trans conservative.

Think this is good idea to make manipulative white liberals or democrats shut up. And then they will have a choice. Either identity clown politics.. Or focus on policies? On how its gonna affect people if you vote this or that.

So yeah. Gonna be interesting. He is neither Democrat or Republican. He is in Birthday Party from what i know
RE: Kanye West 2020 President
Did racism in media end when Obama was president? I think I missed that.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or just trolling.

Kanye has had a mental breakdown and is in a manic psychosis as evident from his rambling on Twitter and what people have recorded him saying. It's sad, the man needs medical help.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
The man is manic-depressive, he needs help that he's not getting.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 21, 2020 at 9:40 am)chimp3 Wrote: Did racism in media end when Obama was president? I think I missed that.

Obama was a puppet of the democrats. In the sense that, they wanna manipulate people, i mean dont you find it weird that when democrats act like they care about minorities( blacks in USA whatever) it is often for ideological purposes.. pawns in a game? Dont you find it strange?. All those people are that. Its KKK and Jim Crow laws level of culture. Democrats have always played that game. Its a culture of manipulation. Its why voting for Kanye as opposition to democrats. May legit make them shut up :Tongue and actually have them focus on policies than identity politics.

Dont think you get it but. Democrats never talk.. how can we make less poverty, more jobs? Its always identity nonsense.
And racism sells because media exploit it for their monetary benefit.

Having anti racist laws makes sense. Anti discrimination at work place or in public behavior. But media just like with KKK and Jim crow laws who are run by liberals and democrats. ... they love money is what i mean. So having racism is profitable for them
The media started the KKK? That's a new one.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Bye bye, Socky McSockface.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Who???
(July 21, 2020 at 3:45 pm)no one Wrote: Who???

Raino.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Kanye was a moron right from the start.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 887 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 884 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1705 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25011 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5160 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  JoJo 2020 onlinebiker 3 346 May 30, 2020 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1269 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anyone else ready for our first gay president? Foxaèr 121 8493 May 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why don't the dictator regimes be punished by the west? WinterHold 14 1120 March 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  The west WinterHold 23 1900 March 6, 2019 at 2:46 am
Last Post: WinterHold