Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A postscript to "what happened to me"
RE: A postscript to "what happened to me"
I never claimed to have a wealth of integrity for doing so. Just maybe suggesting others should have some more. If you call him on his shit, good on you. We should all call each other on shit. It's how you learn. It seems that some aren't exactly here to learn, though. It is what it is.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Captain save a nazi. Lol

You’re going to be the next rob, calling it now.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm not even going to entertain your nonsense gae. You're such a fucking loser lol
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Oh so this is why Ego went to Drich's thread. Hmm maturity, i will never be.
Quote:You say this as if your personal opinion on me is something I at all care about.
And you say that as if your rejection should matter

Quote: I'm not alt-right, never have been and never will be, no matter how many times you try to insinuate it.
Rob likely would have said that too and look were he is

Quote:Boy who cries wolf eventually ends up getting eaten.

If we were to write that story to the current situation . It would be all the villagers being eaten because they denied their was a wolf and the boy lives because he was telling the truth

Quote:The only question is do other folks here on the board have the integrity to call you out on your nonsense? So far you've gotten a pass.

Maybe because there is no nonsense to call out and you do so because your way down the rabbit hole

Quote: I'm not even going to entertain your nonsense gae. You're such a fucking loser 
You won't entertain it because it's anything but nonsense . And your a fucked loser

Quote:I never claimed to have a wealth of integrity for doing so. Just maybe suggesting others should have some more. If you call him on his shit, good on you. We should all call each other on shit. It's how you learn. It seems that some aren't exactly here to learn, though. It is what it is.
1. You don't have a wealth of integrity period

2. The  people you bash on this forum have more integrity in their sweat then a preachy dunce like you will have in 200 life times 

3.Yes we should call you put on your shit and indeed doing so we have learned what a moron you are 

4. We have learned all we need to know about you
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 31, 2019 at 6:46 pm)Belaqua Wrote: Are you high again?

Yeah, man. I was high. Good eye. I like to think that when I post high it isn't always trash. (And most of my posts aren't "high" posts, either.) But yeah. I was high. And sometimes it's trash when I post high. But not always! I apologize for nothing!
(August 7, 2019 at 8:33 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 6:46 pm)Belaqua Wrote: Are you high again?

Yeah, man. I was high. Good eye. I like to think that when I post high it isn't always trash. (And most of my posts aren't "high" posts, either.) But yeah. I was high. And sometimes it's trash when I post high. But not always! I apologize for nothing!

I think we should start a game where every time we respond to your post, we guess how high you were when you made it. Just a little number out of ten, like this:

3/10

Where 10 would be, like, stoned out of your gourd. We could take bets, that kind of thing.
Take bets if you'd like. But even high people can speak the truth. I think a more fruitive activity would be to determine the truth value of my statements. Figuring out how high I am seems pointless. But, then again, I think that maybe other people take me more seriously than I take myself. However, it delights my heart to learn that you aren't one of them.  Heart Heart Heart
(August 7, 2019 at 9:35 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Take bets if you'd like. But even high people can speak the truth. I think a more fruitive activity would be to determine the truth value of my statements. Figuring out how high I am seems pointless. But, then again, I think that maybe other people take me more seriously than I take myself. However, it delights my heart to learn that you aren't one of them.  Heart Heart Heart

I guess we could play a game where people try to guess how caffeinated I am.

But since the answer is always 9/10 or 10/10 it wouldn't be very fun.
I drink between 12 and 15 shots of espresso a day (no joke). How much caffeine do you imbibe?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever Happened To... The Valkyrie 8 830 July 26, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What Happened to All the Alcohol? Rhondazvous 27 3152 May 23, 2020 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Whatever happened to.... LastPoet 22 1802 October 10, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So that happened . . . Shell B 78 5221 October 6, 2019 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What happened to me? robvalue 41 3658 July 19, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What happened to member awards 2019? Cod 21 3122 July 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  what happened to? Drich 50 5036 June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Something Great Happened To Me Today... ReptilianPeon 2 1008 October 2, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  What Happened To The Roo? Caustic 4 767 February 19, 2018 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Food aint lying, well happened at Food Lion. Brian37 5 1580 November 12, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13