Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
Yay. Drich is back.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(June 25, 2021 at 7:06 pm)Drich Wrote: My patent sold it belongs to another company and as part of the deal a non disclosure non compete.

It's still a patent and you should still be able to link to it. As it stands now, your protestations have a distinct Argumentum ad "canis cibum me Duis congue sem" aroma.
(June 25, 2021 at 8:31 pm)Ranjr Wrote:
(June 25, 2021 at 7:06 pm)Drich Wrote: Again are you saying 220vac 3Phase 60hz is a bull shit non existent power configuration yes or no?
Because as i have demonstrated out of your last 8 posts 6 of them said this power configuration was made up from 220 single phase. Is that you current belief?

Because again… we cant proceed till you can demonstrate a base level competency as well as a minimum amount of professional integrity. Because right now you have flipflopped 3 different times. So again please declare your position on 220vac 3 phase

I am saying, as I've said all along, 220 is household, single phase, line to line voltage.  230 is three phase, delta connected, nominal voltage and is what motors designed for a 3 phase delta connection are designed around, unless designed for the higher 480.  I don't say 220 3p doesn't exist because that's like saying the number 220 doesn't exist.  Put a dial on a generator; you can turn it down.  Most of all, I'm saying you are full of shit and dancing like a fool.  Link to the patent or keep dancing.
I'm looking for a yes or no. did i, or could i build a system that had a power requirement of 220vac 3 phase? if yes i could have done this then i need a corrective apology for your brash statment this was bull shit and i confused signle phase 220 with a non existent 3 phase. because if you can not admit to your mistake here then you will certainly not when things get more complicated and i potentially loose you. As we are going on 3 weeks and you still will not fully absolve your claim to the 220vac being a 'bull shit' power configuration.

Also understand i did not turn down this power, as this is what the manufacturer spec'd out due to the nature of the power being supplied. IE full power being supplied was 220VAC 3p 60HZ.

if you retain 220 only comes single phase and nothing naturally runs or nothing is wired to run at 220 vac 3~ then just keep repeating yourself trying to walk a line of your own making.

again we need this resolved before we move on as if you can not believe documentable proof here there is no point in proceeding.
(June 28, 2021 at 12:28 pm)Drich Wrote:
(June 25, 2021 at 8:31 pm)Ranjr Wrote: I am saying, as I've said all along, 220 is household, single phase, line to line voltage.  230 is three phase, delta connected, nominal voltage and is what motors designed for a 3 phase delta connection are designed around, unless designed for the higher 480.  I don't say 220 3p doesn't exist because that's like saying the number 220 doesn't exist.  Put a dial on a generator; you can turn it down.  Most of all, I'm saying you are full of shit and dancing like a fool.  Link to the patent or keep dancing.
I'm looking for a yes or no. did i, or could i build a system that had a power requirement of 220vac 3 phase? if yes i could have done this then i need a corrective apology for your brash statment this was bull shit and i confused signle phase 220 with a non existent 3 phase. because if you can not admit to your mistake here then you will certainly not when things get more complicated and i potentially loose you. As we are going on 3 weeks and you still will not fully absolve your claim to the 220vac being a 'bull shit' power configuration.

Also understand i did not turn down this power, as this is what the manufacturer spec'd out due to the nature of the power being supplied. IE full power being supplied was 220VAC 3p 60HZ.

if you retain 220 only comes single phase and nothing naturally runs or nothing is wired to run at 220 vac 3~ then just keep repeating yourself trying to walk a line of your own making.

again we need this resolved before we move on as if you can not believe documentable proof here there is no point in proceeding.

And I'd like you to provide us with the patent number. No contract can prevent you from doing so. So what's the patent number?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 25, 2021 at 11:02 pm)Ranjr Wrote: My original intent was to discuss engineering with a representative of "religious people," and after learning an innovative element to refrigeration, power supply design, or whatever he could teach, give the representative an upvote.

I've given one reputation count on this board, and that was to a representative of "religious people."  I was hoping to give another.  But, without a link to a patent, I can't do that.

how can you do this with no engineering credibility? you don't even have enough experience in this field to identify common off grid power configurations. that is my problem with you. you want to play like you know enough to have this discussion but when confronted with undeniable proof of an obvious error in your knowledge base. you double down on stupid. rather than looking at the proof, that not only establishes power generation at these voltages, regulation and manipulation at these voltage but actual appliances that require and use these voltages. you just keep on a rant based on what you think you know.

To anyone in this field, you are a fool pretending to be something he is not. you lost all professional credibility, because as of this moment you still persist in your ignorance and will not concede i am working with a power supply configuration you wholy did not know existed till you met me. which then would beg the question who are you to judge me?

maybe answer a few question of mine so i can see how deep i can go with you or if i need to simplify it for you like with this power thing.
(June 25, 2021 at 7:06 pm)Drich Wrote: My patent sold it belongs to another company and as part of the deal a non disclosure non compete. Selling this idea got me out of a little tiny shop and put me into the factory/warehouse where we are now. 25k sqft all under air conditioning. This is where we build the equipment i have designed and ship all over the country.. i made a video and posted it.. as it also houses my car dealership and gun store.
Bullshit. Total bullshit.

Make with the patent number, liar.
Great time to ask the op whether this is a good example. With the conversation right here in this thread in mind, is an anti religious bias the reason that our god bothering friend is rep and kudos poor? Seems like there might be a more efficient and present explanation.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 28, 2021 at 12:28 pm)Drich Wrote: again we need this resolved before we move on as if you can not believe documentable proof here there is no point in proceeding.

You asserting something is a claim, not a proof, dripdshit.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(June 28, 2021 at 12:30 pm)Angrboda Wrote:
(June 28, 2021 at 12:28 pm)Drich Wrote: I'm looking for a yes or no. did i, or could i build a system that had a power requirement of 220vac 3 phase? if yes i could have done this then i need a corrective apology for your brash statment this was bull shit and i confused signle phase 220 with a non existent 3 phase. because if you can not admit to your mistake here then you will certainly not when things get more complicated and i potentially loose you. As we are going on 3 weeks and you still will not fully absolve your claim to the 220vac being a 'bull shit' power configuration.

And I'd like you to provide us with the patent number.  No contract can prevent you from doing so.  So what's the patent number?

talk to your boy ran-i-corn once he makes a decision as to whether or not we can all move forward we will. or you can keep hiding from the truth.

(June 28, 2021 at 1:34 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(June 25, 2021 at 7:06 pm)Drich Wrote: My patent sold it belongs to another company and as part of the deal a non disclosure non compete. Selling this idea got me out of a little tiny shop and put me into the factory/warehouse where we are now. 25k sqft all under air conditioning. This is where we build the equipment i have designed and ship all over the country.. i made a video and posted it.. as it also houses my car dealership and gun store.
Bullshit. Total bullshit.

again what would you do with it? it does not list my name. it has the company who purchased it, and their lead engineers name. what i can show you is the all the legal paperwork leading up to it including a letter from the patent office with my name on it awarding me the patent.

(June 28, 2021 at 2:43 pm)Drich Wrote:
(June 28, 2021 at 12:30 pm)Angrboda Wrote: And I'd like you to provide us with the patent number.  No contract can prevent you from doing so.  So what's the patent number?

again what would you do with it? it does not list my name. it has the company who purchased it, and their lead engineers name. what i can show you is the all the legal paperwork leading up to it including a letter from the patent office with my name on it awarding me the patent.

(June 28, 2021 at 1:34 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Bullshit. Total bullshit.

(June 28, 2021 at 2:13 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(June 28, 2021 at 12:28 pm)Drich Wrote: again we need this resolved before we move on as if you can not believe documentable proof here there is no point in proceeding.

You asserting something is a claim, not a proof, dripdshit.
Dear, dip shit..

i provided proof in the way of links to know products using the voltage configuration in question. please if your going to be apart of the discussion READ THE DISCUSSION FIRST!
Just look at that.....and he has better rep than the op.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 715 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18713 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7351 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 543 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1851 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1263 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1868 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2448 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3484 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1170 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician