Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 9:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(September 30, 2021 at 3:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Drunk Tries To Find Himself

Quote:A drunk Turkish man spent hours helping look for a missing person with a search and rescue party before realising they were looking for him.

Beyhan Mutlu, from Inegol in the north-western province of Bursa, had been drinking with friends when he wandered off into the woods.

His wife was unable to contact the 50-year-old for a few hours and she and his friends decided to alert the police.

He joined the group and inadvertently started looking for himself in the woods with the search party.

Boru

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 29, 2021 at 10:56 pm)brewer Wrote: Cool. One question, who pays for the testing?

Also, it would be great if they jacked up the insurance rates for the unvaccinated, the same as they do for smokers.

Good question, I'm not sure.
(September 30, 2021 at 3:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Drunk Tries To Find Himself

Quote:A drunk Turkish man spent hours helping look for a missing person with a search and rescue party before realising they were looking for him.

Beyhan Mutlu, from Inegol in the north-western province of Bursa, had been drinking with friends when he wandered off into the woods.

His wife was unable to contact the 50-year-old for a few hours and she and his friends decided to alert the police.

He joined the group and inadvertently started looking for himself in the woods with the search party.

Boru

Thing is - the drunk has an excuse....

What's it say about the rest of the search party?
Did anyone see the video of trapping the alligator in the trash bin? Holy crap no way, I would have told everyone to go inside and called animal control. What he did worked, but alligators are far quicker than many think.
I originally saw this on Maddow the other day. Couldn't find a link on MSNBC, but I did find this. 

The asshole in this video made multiple attempts to smash the door, and finally succeeded, smashing the door of a Texas DNC office. Then he finally threw a Molotov cocktail through the broken glass in an attempt to burn down the office. Fortunately someone nearby heard the commotion and put the fire out with a fire extinguisher. 

https://ground.news/article/flag-wearing...in-dems-hq

And this. https://www.newsweek.com/texas-arson-att...rs-1634152

For years the FBI has said the biggest threat has been domestic terrorism. Hard to ignore this for sure.
Note to morons: check for cameras.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
These same ding dongs would bitch about Islamic terrorists being cowards.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
America’s most-banned book is a kids’ story about a trans girl – for the third year running
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/09/30/ba...erica-usa/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Alex Jones Liable For Damages In Sandy Hook Lawsuit

[url=https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-jones-found-liable-in-two-sandy-hook-lawsuits-for-failing-to-hand-over-documents][/url]
Quote:A Texas judge ruled Monday that the Infowars founder would be liable in two lawsuits filed against him by the parents of two children killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Jones repeatedly failed to hand over documents for discovery, and in a ruling unsealed Thursday, a judge said he had lost the suits by default. 

Quote:Jones had multiple years to comply with the discovery orders, and the judge lambasted him for his delinquency and laziness, writing “An escalating series of judicial admonishments, monetary penalties, and non-dispositive sanctions have all been ineffective at deterring the abuse.” 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The american taxpayer will no longer subsidize the insurance bill for wealthy waterfront landowners. The change gets stepped in 18% a year.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4460 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 538 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1605 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37