Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(April 27, 2022 at 10:56 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 4:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Musk has said, ‘I hope my harshest critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means.’

Prepare for people to test the fuck out of that, Elon.

Boru

To be fair, Elon is a hero to millions. Like if you combined Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh.

I see what you did there.  Hilarious

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
A toxic conservative who would happily repeal gay rights for votes caught groping other guy's balls

[Image: PyDVeCLJ_o.jpg]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rotch.html

But maybe the article is homophobic by suggesting that Madison is secretly gay and this is just a guy groping another guy for a joke.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(April 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm)HappySkeptic Wrote: Elon is a dumb smart person.  Excellence or even genius in certain areas of endeavor don't mean the person is above average in others.

Musk isn't smart. He's a trust fund baby running a scam who believes his own bullshit. All his companies would have gone bust ages ago except he's a welfare queen.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 28, 2022 at 10:48 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: A toxic conservative who would happily repeal gay rights for votes caught groping other guy's balls

[Image: PyDVeCLJ_o.jpg]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rotch.html

But maybe the article is homophobic by suggesting that Madison is secretly gay and this is just a guy groping another guy for a joke.

If Cawthorn really IS gay, it would be the least objectionable thing about him.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 29, 2022 at 12:50 am)Nomad Wrote:
(April 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm)HappySkeptic Wrote: Elon is a dumb smart person.  Excellence or even genius in certain areas of endeavor don't mean the person is above average in others.

Musk isn't smart.  He's a trust fund baby running a scam who believes his own bullshit.  All his companies would have gone bust ages ago except he's a welfare queen.

While he may not be 'smart' in the usual sense, bilking the government out of billions and billions of dollars and managing to keep yourself out of prison at the same time certainly qualifies as an impressive sort of low animal cunning.

Boru
Florida cops sent more than a dozen units to respond to stolen Pokémon cards and ended up shooting four people, killing one of them. Good luck in reforming that.

Quote:"I believe my deputies are justified in all their actions,” Osceola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez told local news outlet FOX 35. “I have the utmost – 200% trust – in everything they do based on their training and their experience. Things escalate. This is the real world."

https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7daka/c...arking-lot
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(April 30, 2022 at 8:35 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Florida cops sent more than a dozen units to respond to stolen Pokémon cards and ended up shooting four people, killing one of them. Good luck in reforming that.

Quote:"I believe my deputies are justified in all their actions,” Osceola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez told local news outlet FOX 35. “I have the utmost – 200% trust – in everything they do based on their training and their experience. Things escalate. This is the real world."

https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7daka/c...arking-lot

You forget.

Apparently they may have also stolen a pizza!

Back in the real world, since when did stealing a few fucking cards justify a death penalty?

True, we don't currently know the full circumstances, but...
Dying to live, living to die.
Those cards (as all paper objects) can get sharp and as such could have been easily used to slice the jugular vein of some cop.
Russian TV is airing the most incredibly homophobic & accidentally homoerotic show in existence
lgbtqnation.com

Quote:Russian MP Vitaly Milonov is the author of the country’s ban on “gay propaganda” and has been a leading figure in the communist state’s persecution of LGBTQ people.

He’s so worried about impressionable young people being influenced, in fact, that he’s created the homophobic TV show I’m Not Gay. Except it’s accidentally homoerotic and he doesn’t seem to have noticed.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
British Travellers Claim Irish Getting Preferential Treatment

Quote:Brits are being met with long queues at Spanish airports with snaking lines seen outside passport control at major terminals. 

Up to 3,000 passengers missed their flights at Madrid Airport over the Easter break, according to local media, with fears those scenes could be repeated over the Summer holidays.

Since Brexit, British tourists are only allowed to stay in the Schengen area (a free movement area without border controls that includes 26 countries including Spain but excluding Ireland) for 90 out of 180 days and must get their passports stamped when they leave or could face being refused entry on another visit.

See, the way it works is that you don’t get to leave a club and still enjoy the perks you had when you were a member of that club. Eedjits.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4460 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 538 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1605 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37