Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 10:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(December 25, 2022 at 12:17 pm)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 25, 2022 at 11:20 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: She is not equipped to care for migrants as she is not a Migrant Welcoming Center.

What is needed to be a welcome center? Especially when borders don’t mean anything to her.

She has a warm mansion, no?

She has the means to round up food at moments notice, no?

She has a big house, but it's hardly a mansion. Pretty sure the Secret Service wouldn't have let them come in no matter what she wanted, just like they didn't let Trump join the crowd on Jan 6th.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(December 25, 2022 at 1:09 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: Think of Harris as the USA

“She is not equipped to care for migrants as she is not a Migrant Welcoming Center.”

Weren’t they freezing their entire trip to the border?

I hear they were going through the notably warm country of Mexico on their way to the border. Do you have any relevant brain injuries that are keeping you from thinking your questions through?
(December 25, 2022 at 1:25 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: Do you think their odds of survival are better if they are in an freezing over populated limited resource area, the border, or in a area that isn’t over populated and are rich with resources and people who are welcoming the invasion?

By no reasonable definition are asylum seekers invaders. Funny how California gets the highest number of illegal immigrants of any state and is able to handle them without throwing tantrums.
One night I did a ride along with the San Diego Sheriff's office. One stop was at the detention cells where they stacked undocumented border crossers. There were over a thousand there that night, "business as usual."
(December 30, 2022 at 8:12 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 29, 2022 at 8:54 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: h4ym4nDo you think their odds of survival are better if they are in an freezing over populated limited resource area, the border, or in a area that isn’t over populated and are rich with resources and people who are welcoming the invasion?

"Invasion" terminology aside, it's barely been freezing in places like El Paso. And do you know what would be a better thing than just dropping them off at Kamala Harris' home? Dropping them off at a place that's actually going to be prepared to welcome them. Like CARECEN. They've been accepting migrants every day for the past couple months specifically from the buses that Abbott and Ducey send to DC, and it's just 2.7 miles from her home.

“Accepting migrants”

What’s stopping Carecen from being at the border to bus these people where ever they want? They get a free pass to wherever they want to go, right?

Being a small org that isn’t affiliated with the government and is based out of a city over 1000 miles from the border, for one thing. For fuck’s sake, it’s a community based org, not an arm of the federal government.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 30, 2022 at 10:16 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 8:12 am)h4ym4n Wrote: What’s stopping Carecen from being at the border to bus these people where ever they want? They get a free pass to wherever they want to go, right?
A shithead of a governor busing them to Kamala Harris´ house at what... -10C?, just to use them for a political stunt?
.....maybe

Wait!

Didn’t the shit head governor fast track these legal or ones that didn’t enter legally three miles from a migrant help center? Let’s call that the co-pay walk. 

3.5 mile walk of the thousand miles they walked to get to the border and the heated and food trip bus ride to Kamila's house.

Aren’t thy far better off than being still at the border?

(December 30, 2022 at 11:07 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(December 25, 2022 at 12:17 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: What is needed to be a welcome center? Especially when borders don’t mean anything to her.

She has a warm mansion, no?

She has the means to round up food at moments notice, no?

She has a big house, but it's hardly a mansion. Pretty sure the Secret Service wouldn't have let them come in no matter what she wanted, just like they didn't let Trump join the crowd on Jan 6th.

You just don’t see it, do you?  Think of Kamala as the USA.

She has the means to financial help and feed these people if she only would have opened her borders, right?

She has the authority to tell the secret service to stand down, right?

Maybe the secret service should be deployed to the border?

(December 30, 2022 at 2:22 pm)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 10:16 am)Deesse23 Wrote: A shithead of a governor busing them to Kamala Harris´ house at what... -10C?, just to use them for a political stunt?
.....maybe

Aren’t thy far better off than being still at the border?
I suggest you put "empathy for other human beings" and "being less of a sociopath" on your list of resolutions for 2023
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(December 30, 2022 at 11:08 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(December 25, 2022 at 1:09 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: Think of Harris as the USA

“She is not equipped to care for migrants as she is not a Migrant Welcoming Center.”

Weren’t they freezing their entire trip to the border?

I hear they were going through the notably warm country of Mexico on their way to the border. Do you have any relevant brain injuries that are keeping you from thinking your questions through?

Why not stay in the warm country of Mexico?

They don’t give legals and illegals free stuff?

(December 30, 2022 at 11:11 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(December 25, 2022 at 1:25 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: Do you think their odds of survival are better if they are in an freezing over populated limited resource area, the border, or in a area that isn’t over populated and are rich with resources and people who are welcoming the invasion?

By no reasonable definition are asylum seekers invaders. Funny how California gets the highest number of illegal immigrants of any state and is able to handle them without throwing tantrums.
The legal asylum seekers are all fine 
THe suffering immigrants you see on the new are the ones here illegally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4421 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 537 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1602 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37