Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Atheist Forums Playlist
RE: The Atheist Forums Playlist
(January 19, 2021 at 4:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 3:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes which is why ABBA and Pat Benatar are worried about your taste in music.

Pretty sure both of them don't give a fuck about your input.

They made money off of their music. That could indicate people like them, even if you dont.

Well, that’s the whole point, innit? It doesn’t matter what I think (for the record, I quite like Benatar), so why do you get so incensed when people don’t share your taste in music?

Boru

Damn you are dense. If I took everything personally about others who didn't like what I like, you'd be begging for Hitler and Stalin to defend me.

Of course you should like Pat Benatar, she kicks ass.

I don't get "incensed" that you don't like my music or poetry. I simply get fucking annoyed that you think I owe you some bullshit script to life.
(January 19, 2021 at 4:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 4:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, that’s the whole point, innit? It doesn’t matter what I think (for the record, I quite like Benatar), so why do you get so incensed when people don’t share your taste in music?

Boru

Damn you are dense. If I took everything personally about others who didn't like what I like, you'd be begging for Hitler and Stalin to defend me.

I don't get "incensed" that you don't like my music or poetry. I simply get fucking annoyed that you think I owe you some bullshit script to life.

Nope, I don’t think you owe anyone anything. What you like is your business, and I’ve never criticized you for it - liking bad music doesn’t make you a bad person.

Yes, you do get incensed when people don’t share your tastes - there are hundreds of posts that prove it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 19, 2021 at 4:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 4:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Damn you are dense. If I took everything personally about others who didn't like what I like, you'd be begging for Hitler and Stalin to defend me.

Nope, I don’t think you owe anyone anything. What you like is your business, and I’ve never criticized you for it - liking bad music doesn’t make you a bad person.

Yes, you do get incensed when people don’t share your tastes - there are hundreds of posts that prove it.

Boru

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,

Yea,

As much as you go after me here for everything, trust me, I am not losing any sleep.

(January 19, 2021 at 4:36 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 4:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nope, I don’t think you owe anyone anything. What you like is your business, and I’ve never criticized you for it - liking bad music doesn’t make you a bad person.

Boru

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,

Yea,

As much as you go after me here for everything, trust me, I am not losing any sleep.

I love you, trust me. I want you, I think you and I would make great partners.

Oh yes, of course this video is sarcasm. But we can all take a joke right?

(January 19, 2021 at 4:36 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 4:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nope, I don’t think you owe anyone anything. What you like is your business, and I’ve never criticized you for it - liking bad music doesn’t make you a bad person.

Boru

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,

Yea,

Glad to hear it. Getting enough sleep is important.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 19, 2021 at 4:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 4:36 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ha ha ha ha ha ha,

Yea,

Glad to hear it. Getting enough sleep is important.

Boru

I agree, so why don't you hibernate like an entire planet? Earth and Pluto have been ice balls just like you.
(January 19, 2021 at 4:45 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 4:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Glad to hear it. Getting enough sleep is important.

Boru

I agree, so why don't you hibernate like an entire planet? Earth and Pluto have been ice balls just like you.

That was uncalled for.

Boru
(January 19, 2021 at 5:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 19, 2021 at 4:45 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I agree, so why don't you hibernate like an entire planet? Earth and Pluto have been ice balls just like you.

That was uncalled for.

Boru

Like you don't take digs at me. 

You don't do you?  You love everything I say and I shit ice cream and sprinkles and rainbows responding to everything I post.

Prove it, say you love ABBA.
Yeah, abba, enough of that.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Need some Pac and Dre up in this bitch.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

encore motherfuckers

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Musical Playlist Foxaèr 11 1741 July 31, 2023 at 11:44 am
Last Post: rado84
  J. S. Bach Playlist Alex K 23 2338 November 25, 2019 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Lightbulb The Atheist Forums Holiday Season Playlist Alex K 10 3565 November 30, 2014 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I dedicate this song to everyone here at Atheist Forums. Creed of Heresy 1 3104 January 16, 2014 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
Video The Atheist Forums Queue Tea Earl Grey Hot 3 1677 January 3, 2014 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  While at Atheist Forums Cinjin 14 10021 July 28, 2013 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Atheist Forums vs Internet Memes Tiberius 34 18284 March 5, 2012 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Rayaan