Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 11:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America. Worse than North Korea.
RE: America. Worse than North Korea.
Hit the road, thirty.

And don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
At work.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:23 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 19, 2022 at 10:00 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: Hello.

The poster has their seeming American entitled 'Freedom of speech' just as I have my sovreign nation's entitlement to ignore them.

Great

I should have the freedom to speak the truth to the same degree that you have the right to ignore anything I say.  But right now, it is a one way street.  With only your right acceptable.  How does that make you feel.

"How does that make you feel?"

Hmmmm.... How about "Glad to live in a country where 'Personal responsibility' is just as important as 'Personal rights'."

Of course please continue to post your thoughts freely here while continuing to bemoan your oppression.

Plus, given your wording of the subject, I feel like the whole "So Mr Non-Theist, please justify why there is no diety." sort of conversation.

Justifying a negative generally isn't the done thing.
You don't have to explain to mewhy you don't like NOT collecting stamps.

Great

Cheers.
(March 21, 2022 at 3:18 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:23 pm)deepend Wrote:   I should have the freedom to speak the truth to the same degree that you have the right to ignore anything I say.  But right now, it is a one way street.  With only your right acceptable.  How does that make you feel.

"How does that make you feel?"

Hmmmm.... How about "Glad to live in a country where 'Personal responsibility' is just as important as 'Personal rights'."

Of course please continue to post your thoughts freely here while continuing to bemoan your oppression.

Plus, given your wording of the subject, I feel like the whole "So Mr Non-Theist, please justify why there is no diety." sort of conversation.

Justifying a negative generally isn't the done thing.
 You don't have to explain to mewhy you don't like NOT collecting stamps.

Great

Cheers.
His whole time here is essentially 

I'm being censored now let me over and over again how censored I am 

It's like billionaire conservatives showing up on FOX or the Daily Wire to bemoan how censored they are on two of the largest platforms in America
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 20, 2022 at 6:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 6:20 pm)deepend Wrote:   By restricting freedom of speech, this forum is doing far worse than any of those things.  FAR worse.  Would you like to know how bad things really are?  I wouldn't be allowed to tell you.  How does that make you feel.

Again, freedom of speech doesn’t apply here. Think of it like this: if you come into my house and say things I don’t like, I’m within my rights to break your head and toss you out.

Take the hint.

Boru

I have had that analogy used on me at other forums.  It just doesn't hold water.  This is the way I look at how forums operate.  You are a slave and you say things to your master against slavery.  Then the master has you tied up and lashes you with a whip.  Also, if this forum was in some way run by the government to restrict freedom of speech, they would likely use the same analogy you used.  Would you like to discuss this further?  Because there is much more I could say on the topic.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:31 pm)Helios Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 6:20 pm)deepend Wrote:   By restricting freedom of speech, this forum is doing far worse than any of those things.  FAR worse.  Would you like to know how bad things really are?  I wouldn't be allowed to tell you.  How does that make you feel.
Lol yes, a privately owned forum enforcing moderate rules is worst than imprisoning and possibly torturing people. You are walking proof of what an entitled pussy looks like.

And you are a delusional fool living in an imposed and self imposed fantasy land.  You are also stupid enough to pass judgement on truths I already said I wouldn't even  be allowed to utter.  Just keep this in mind.  Where freedom of speech is restricted, any evil becomes possible.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:33 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 6:23 pm)deepend Wrote:   I should have the freedom to speak the truth to the same degree that you have the right to ignore anything I say.  But right now, it is a one way street.  With only your right acceptable.  How does that make you feel.

Again, what is this “truth,” and how do you know it’s the truth?

I just told you one truth.  How many do you need.  Try telling me how what I said was wrong.  That might help in getting to the truth of the matter.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:35 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:  I should have the freedom to speak the truth to the same degree that you have the right to ignore anything I say.  But right now, it is a one way street.  With only your right acceptable.  How does that make you feel.
What you feel you should have is irrelevant  Dodgy

Ah.  Yet another example that de-evolution is alive and well.  The powers that were had the same idea just before the French Revolution in France.  And had the same idea just before the American Revolution here.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 6:33 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Again, what is this “truth,” and how do you know it’s the truth?
The exact same way that Pat Robertson knowns that "God" is real....

Preconception × massive ego = truth.

Where is the "You Suck" button.
(March 21, 2022 at 6:03 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 6:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Again, freedom of speech doesn’t apply here. Think of it like this: if you come into my house and say things I don’t like, I’m within my rights to break your head and toss you out.

Take the hint.

Boru

I have had that analogy used on me at other forums.  It just doesn't hold water.  This is the way I look at how forums operate.  You are a slave and you say things to your master against slavery.  Then the master has you tied up and lashes you with a whip.  Also, if this forum was in some way run by the government to restrict freedom of speech, they would likely use the same analogy you used.  Would you like to discuss this further?  Because there is much more I could say on the topic.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:31 pm)Helios Wrote: Lol yes, a privately owned forum enforcing moderate rules is worst than imprisoning and possibly torturing people. You are walking proof of what an entitled pussy looks like.

And you are a delusional fool living in an imposed and self imposed fantasy land.  You are also stupid enough to pass judgement on truths I already said I wouldn't even  be allowed to utter.  Just keep this in mind.  Where freedom of speech is restricted, any evil becomes possible.
No buddy your the one here who's delusional and stupid. because you think a fucking internet forum having some moderate rules is worst than imprisonment.
Then tries to play like your fucking Morpheus or some shit about to offer up the red pill. In reality, your dime a dozen edgelord poser who doesn't know shit and an epic crybaby who bitches that the whole world doesn't cater to your fucking whims. Well too fuck bad. Go call a whambulance and spare us your endless  whining  Hehe

PS no one gives a fuck how YOU THINK forums operate. It isn't how they operate dumb ass  Hehe

Quote:Ah.  Yet another example that de-evolution is alive and well.  The powers that were had the same idea just before the French Revolution in France.  And had the same idea just before the American Revolution here.
More self-aggrandizing bullshit and if anyone here reflects de-evolution it's you and your inane two brain cell generated ravings  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 20, 2022 at 6:49 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Deepity has already been given more chances than many people get.

Here's the deal - I'll talk slowly - You cannot post links to external information until you have met the 30/30 requirement.

A wall of memes on your first day is not needed, not impressive, and not allowed.

We have rules here...if you follow them, you are free to stay.  If you don't like the rules here, find another here to be.

Ok.  So I didn't read your rules.  Big deal.  That you should have a forum with a rule that no other forum has isn't my fault.
(March 21, 2022 at 6:03 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 6:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Again, freedom of speech doesn’t apply here. Think of it like this: if you come into my house and say things I don’t like, I’m within my rights to break your head and toss you out.

Take the hint.

Boru

(March 20, 2022 at 6:31 pm)Helios Wrote: Lol yes, a privately owned forum enforcing moderate rules is worst than imprisoning and possibly torturing people. You are walking proof of what an entitled pussy looks like.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:33 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Again, what is this “truth,” and how do you know it’s the truth?

I just told you one truth.  How many do you need.  Try telling me how what I said was wrong.  That might help in getting to the truth of the matter.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:35 pm)Helios Wrote: What you feel you should have is irrelevant  Dodgy

Ah.  Yet another example that de-evolution is alive and well.  The powers that were had the same idea just before the French Revolution in France.  And had the same idea just before the American Revolution here.

(March 20, 2022 at 6:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The exact same way that Pat Robertson knowns that "God" is real....

Preconception × massive ego = truth.

Where is the "You Suck" button.

We need a “you’re terrible at trolling” button. *yawn*
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Quote:  Where is the "You Suck" button.
Why would we make a special button that would only apply to you  Hehe

Quote:  Ok.  So I didn't read your rules.  Big deal.  That you should have a forum with a rule that no other forum has isn't my fault.
You did tread the rules that is your, fault moron. Whether those rules are unique or not does not absolve you  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 20, 2022 at 7:16 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:  You're the one who is full of shit.  Basically, I have been there and done that.  Just look at what happened to my thread.  It had the shit censored out of it.  And it wasn't even anything all that bad.  If you knew the amount of truths that I wouldn't be allowed to tell you here, it would make your head spin.
No, you are the one full of shit friend. Shit  mixed with fake victimhood and a dash of megalomania Hehe

Quote:That's because this forum and all the others ARE the power of government.  Part of it that is.
Okay friend it's time to go take your meds

It is interesting how some turds like you have the ability to speak.  Was much of what I posted in my thread deleted or not.  Next, shit for brains, tell me that it isn't big business and corporations who run this government.  After all, they are the ones who pay to put them into office.  And what are big business and corporations?  Private entities.  What is this forum owned by?  A private entity.  Can you make the connection?  If the best you have for me is insults, go haunt somebody elses thread.

(March 20, 2022 at 7:21 pm)Angrboda Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 7:20 pm)deepend Wrote:  
  As far as any forum is concerned, to them the whole problem with my truth is that I can defend it.  You could have a forum with 100 of the absolute top smartest people on the planet on it and I could still defend it.  Far beyond their ability to disagree.  That is if any of them were foolish enough to disagree.

By whose standards have you measured this?

Hundreds (maybe thousands) of people have tried to refute the things I said.  People who were anything from dishwashers to college professors.  In about 98% of cases, they couldn't do so.  You know what would be a hoot?  If this was a forum where I could speak the truth.  You could then measure for yourself.
Quote: It is interesting how some turds like you have the ability to speak.  Was much of what I posted in my thread deleted or not.  Next, shit for brains, tell me that it isn't big business and corporations who run this government.  After all, they are the ones who pay to put them into office.  And what are big business and corporations?  Private entities.  What is this forum owned by?  A private entity.  Can you make the connection?  If the best you have for me is insults, go haunt somebody elses thread.
Yes yes, I know you are very impressed with your mental jerking off and tenuous grasp of reality...Too bad no one else is  Hehe

And I will post on any thread I like and insults are all you deserve fuckwit because they are all moronic ravings required as a response dumbass  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North Sea oil LinuxGal 7 625 September 4, 2023 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 4040 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 8158 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3454 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1188 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3994 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1155 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2415 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6569 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2488 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37