Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being
RE: Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being
(May 23, 2022 at 4:44 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 3:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I don't much care if she ran as Queen of the Potato People. She's a Republican.

Boru
And Trump and Reagan were Democrats.....

And Hillary was a Republican.......

The fact that she ran as non-partisan has nothing to do with her changing political positions or affiliations - she ran as a non-partisan because the office she was seeking is, by law, a non-partisan position. Banks is and (as far as I can tell) always has been a member of the GOP.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 23, 2022 at 5:26 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 4:44 am)onlinebiker Wrote: And Trump and Reagan were Democrats.....

And Hillary was a Republican.......

The fact that she ran as non-partisan has nothing to do with her changing political positions or affiliations - she ran as a non-partisan because the office she was seeking is, by law, a non-partisan position. Banks is and (as far as I can tell) always has been a member of the GOP.

Boru
Way to sail right past the marker buoy.........
(May 23, 2022 at 6:39 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 5:26 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The fact that she ran as non-partisan has nothing to do with her changing political positions or affiliations - she ran as a non-partisan because the office she was seeking is, by law, a non-partisan position. Banks is and (as far as I can tell) always has been a member of the GOP.

Boru
Way to sail right past the marker buoy.........

Leaving aside for the moment that you’re SUPPOSED to sail past marker buoys, this is just another instance of you making a comment you can’t defend. The fact that Banks ran as a non-partisan has nothing to do with her party affiliation.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It COULDN't mean you missed a point.....

[/sarcasm]
A MASSIVE signature forgery scandal just broke in Michigan. Investigators think "at least" 68,000 signatures across 10 candidates' petitions are invalid. Signature gatherers worked for multiple campaigns. 5 GOP governor hopefuls may be disqualified, including 2 leading candidates

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/michi...signatures
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Poor things, couldn't happen to worse people.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 22, 2022 at 6:15 pm)brewer Wrote: Yeah, not all GOP.

Wednesday, the 60-year-old Omaha woman was indicted on eight counts of wire fraud and one count of bank fraud in connection with allegations that she misused at least $202,000 of the $464,000 in grant money intended for her central-Omaha training facility. Banks is the longtime director of the nonprofit Cross Training Center, 5030 N. 72nd St., which specializes in ready-to-work programs for former incarcerated people or the impoverished or adults who have struggled with addiction.

A federal grand jury, guided by prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Nebraska, alleged that Banks altered the checks with correction fluid and made them look as if they had been used for legitimate purposes under terms of grants that she had received from governmental agencies, including the federal Paycheck Protection Program. Those PPP loans were designed as a bridge to help organizations stay running during the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://norfolkdailynews.com/state/nebra...c6a61.html

True, but you could safely count the number of non-criminal party members on the left hand of a blind carpenter.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 24, 2022 at 12:15 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Poor things, couldn't happen to worse people.

And who is it again, caterwauling about illegal voting? The GOP people. smh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
They just know the other guys must be doing it too.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 18, 2022 at 10:18 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: 192 Republicans vote against $28 million for baby formula shortage

I'll note that when talking about the Federal budget, 28 million is essentially a rounding error.

They're just fucking awful people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2191 141732 6 hours ago
Last Post: Jackalope
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 47 3310 April 30, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1093 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1505 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Spark the fire. Brian37 1 259 December 11, 2020 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1776 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Trump under fire for racially-charged tweets against congresswomen zebo-the-fat 151 10034 August 10, 2019 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1150 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2561 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP Jesus Minimalist 1 570 November 13, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician