Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer.
RE: Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer.
(August 11, 2015 at 10:56 pm)snowtracks Wrote:
(July 15, 2015 at 5:29 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: More tripe. I'd be willing to listen to your critique of Dawkins (who is a brilliant evolutionary biologist), however, as demonstrated through this thread, you're about as literate in scientific discourse and education as I am in Klingon. Listening to you would be the equivalent of asking a 2 year old her opinion on the use of the gold standard. And whilst illiteracy on a subject doesn't of course detract from the points made, you have continually failed to make any points worthy of critique.

Case in point. Intellectual honesty appears to be something that has sailed you by through your formative years in education. "I don't know" is the only honest answer when asked a question you can't give a valid and evidenced answer to. Speculation can only get you so far.

Oh, and just in case you were any under illusion that anyone here is taking you seriously, I'd like to point out another blunder in your attempted but obvious equivocation to evolution and abiogensis/origin of life. Either try reading up on the subjects you're talking about, or stay silent. Oh, and let's not even forget that you still haven't answered any of the critiques about your bizarre thesis about atheism and science, a s though they are entities and are somehow in cahoots.

P 'tak
Not one iota of a scientific counterpoint which again re-enforces my contention that atheists (at least posting atheists) really don't know science, yet they think it's so wonderful (well, after all, science is actually the study of how God did it). So here's a question: Why don't the atheists that know science post? My conclusion: once they know science, they are no longer atheists.
PS - Many take me seriously and can't wait for me to post again or wouldn't post in response, so don't be under a false illusion, and some don't. Either way, it has nothing to do with the price of apples.

I never claimed to be a scientist (you have failed to answer any questions on why you believe atheism = science), but I am willing to bet I know a lot more about it than you do, as evidenced by your continual posting of shite over this thread (see above - equating evolution to abiogenesis. Poor you). There is nothing to 'counter', Snowy. You haven't posted a single item worthy of rebuttal. Your entire contribution to this forum has been you regurgitating your delusions and shoe-horning them into 'science'.

"once they know science they are no longer atheists". My fiancé is a microbiologist, and she's an atheist. Her entire lab are also microbiologists and chemical engineers, and guess what? None of them to my knowledge are theists. Not that that even matters has atheism and science have nothing to do with one another. Your delusions that there is a conspiracy against you by 'science' is just laughable and ridiculous.

Stop talking out of your ass you blow hard, and answer the critiques put to you. I also wouldn't rely on your view about the current market price of apples, owing to the fact that you seem to know precisely fuck all about anything...at all. Nobody here takes you seriously, nobody.

I mean fuck me, where in the world are you from? I'm so glad I live in a country where dealing with this kind of idiocy is a rare occurrence.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. - by Fidel_Castronaut - August 12, 2015 at 3:20 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunk the divine origin LinuxGal 35 2479 October 9, 2023 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1439 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Age of the Universe/Earth Ferrocyanide 31 4172 January 8, 2020 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2990 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10406 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  No-one under 25 in iceland believes god created the universe downbeatplumb 8 1839 August 19, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15422 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Josh McDowell and the "atheistic" Internet Jehanne 43 6388 February 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Supernatural denial, atheistic hypocrisy? Victory123 56 9955 February 1, 2018 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Miracles in Christianity - how to answer KiwiNFLFan 89 19316 December 24, 2017 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer