Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 1:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer
#26
RE: Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer
(August 21, 2015 at 11:32 am)pool Wrote: I'm a very selfish person ):<

I'm going to give God a final chance now.
I'm going to pray to God to make Magi to marry me.

I would go to that wedding
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer - by Kingpin - August 21, 2015 at 11:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To the question of does God exist, the answer is whether Intelligence created Life panpan 152 28985 October 8, 2025 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Wash your hands or do not wash your hands when you eat Ferrocyanide 48 12016 October 19, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Prayers don't work so why do religious keep jabbing at it? Fake Messiah 65 24306 August 26, 2019 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  God is not the answer Kitan Etos 47 13845 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Bishop setting up group to fight off 'evil forces' and recite prayers of exorcism Marozz 14 5387 October 11, 2018 at 5:19 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Share your worldview? psalm531 99 25429 February 13, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Kitan Etos 431 222236 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Jackie 92 30506 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Jackie
  I sorta feel like I didn't live up to my Dad's expecatations NuclearEnergy 22 5546 January 2, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  I've never gotten a good answer to.... Jackie 23 10280 October 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)