Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 8:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dod you know a Saudi prince owns part of News Corp?
#4
RE: Dod you know a Saudi prince owns part of News Corp?
I remember hearing about this a few years ago, and it surprised me at first because I was under the impression that FOX was jesus's holy network (and wasn't thinking for myself at that time), but now that I've awoken to the real world I realize many people will do anything for money. I, also, realize now that FOX news is for people that are idiots, that think the anti-christ is always among us, possessing a democratic politician at all times.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Dod you know a Saudi prince owns part of News Corp? - by Salacious B. Crumb - September 15, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noteworthy News Kitan Etos 6690 1703371 33 minutes ago
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Streaming News Kitan Etos 9 6275 November 18, 2024 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  In the news... Angrboda 5 1956 September 15, 2024 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile Good News from France and the UK Leonardo17 11 3579 July 9, 2024 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Where does your news network lean? Kitan Etos 6 2222 March 6, 2023 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 16539 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 2261 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  A news followup Kitan Etos 1 580 August 31, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 2119 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Assholes in the news Fake Messiah 195 44010 May 6, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Fireball



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)