Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
#37
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
(September 27, 2015 at 1:46 pm)Pyrrho Wrote:
(September 27, 2015 at 1:38 pm)emjay Wrote: Some people just seem to get a kick out of being brutally honest about everything without regard to social conventions. There was one guy at college who was like that and he was a right pain in the arse. To him I would like to have said, little white lies and politeness exist for a reason.

I'd never feel the need or desire to say that to someone unprovoked, but maybe if I was under threat somehow. So another one to add, from a gay perspective, is when straight guys who think they're all that are taking the piss, then it's quite satisfying to turn the tables and see their faces drop Wink


In this sort of case, one typically can completely avoid dishonesty and just not say anything about the appearance of others.  I usually do not go about offering my opinion on the appearance of others, regardless of whether I find the person attractive, repulsive, or indifferent.

If you meet someone like him again, you might want to memorize this phrase to respond to any unprovoked crap from him or her:

"If I want your opinion, I will ask for it."

I agree there's no reason to say anything if you feel indifferent or repulsed, but I can't deny I do like to flirt which requires saying if I find someone attractive. But as I've said elsewhere, only among friends, and only if I think it would be welcome. But if someone makes it clear that they don't want to know either way, as you have and others have in the past, I totally respect that, and wouldn't go there.

Unfortunately, with the brutally honest, your recommendation doesn't usually work, for me anyway Sad
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? - by emjay - September 27, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1270 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1630 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9244 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Kitan Etos 8 2241 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9102 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7318 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7301 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1915 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2858663 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 7997 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)