Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 9:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just pointing out the stupidity of this argument
RE: Just pointing out the stupidity of this argument
(December 31, 2015 at 10:32 pm)orangebox21 Wrote:
(December 31, 2015 at 8:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Reminds me of the (very) old joke about the missionary and the native.  

The missionary has just finished relating the principle behind the salvation offered by Jesus.  The native scratches his head for a bit and says, 'Ok, let me see if I've got this straight.  You've told me all about your Jesus.  If I believe in him, I'll go to Heaven and be happy, but if I don't believe in him, I'll got to Hell and be miserable, is that right?'

'Excellent!' crows the missionary.  'You've got it exactly!'

The native ponders a few more moments, then asks, 'Suppose you had never come to my country and told me about Jesus.  Would I still go to this Hell place?'

'Oh no, my son.  Jesus would forgive your savage ignorance and you'd go to Heaven just as if you believed in him with all your heart.'
The last statement is factually inaccurate.  There is no Biblical evidence that Jesus would forgive a man of his sins if he is ignorant of the gospel.  Point of fact God says it is evident (Galatians 3:11), and it is written that there will be people saved from every nation, tribe, people and language (Revelation 5:9,7:9).  Therefore there will be no nation, tribe, people, or language, in all of history that will have not had the gospel preached to them.
Stop with the religious non-sense you nay-sayer seeking barbaric piece of Adam & Eve creation dust Jesus defending almighty egotistical heaven-risen clown of a god created baffoon.

You're a scumbag low-life bible-born empathy lacking cross-medallion wearing piece of shit for essentially taking a light-hearted fun religious based joke and turning it in to a platform to state that every disease-ridden, poverty-stricken, deformity born infant will be going straight to hell simply for at no fault of their own tragically having been born in a location opposite to yourself.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.

Messages In This Thread
Just pointing out the stupidity of this argument - by Heat - December 28, 2015 at 2:01 am
RE: Just pointing out the stupidity of this argument - by Heat - December 31, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hannity gets served by an atheist... and his own stupidity Regina 73 11142 June 23, 2015 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  More Christian Stupidity Foxaèr 8 1891 March 18, 2015 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stupidity: Just got my bell RUNG! BlackSwordsman 2 1213 May 29, 2014 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  The Latest Installment of Catholic Stupidity Minimalist 18 3783 October 1, 2013 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
Smile God, come out, come out wherever you are! Tea Earl Grey Hot 262 83589 May 11, 2012 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Pointing out Christian's Tendencies to Cherry Pick Verses is Fun Handprint 3 1749 December 30, 2011 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Xavier
  Stupidity in my hometown Thor 24 9610 April 12, 2011 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Thor
  Christian stupidity Zen Badger 0 1385 December 11, 2010 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Zen Badger