Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 12:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam and its History and Impact of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)
RE: Islam and its History and Impact of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)
(January 11, 2016 at 7:34 am)yukapuka Wrote: it really is unbelievable how much you want to insist on your lies

really there is no difference between you and ISIS

you grossly generalize people and that only comes from one thing

LACK OF intelligence

but anyway i guess it goes to show the atheists here are not intelligent people

they are just angry bigots

but the rest of the normal world doesn't see it the way you small group of racists do here

really your problem isnt Muslims or Religion or anyone else

your the problem, you have very limited minds and are blinded by prejudice and hate and bigotry

besides what have ANY Muslims done to you personally?

and what have you done to Muslims,  your tax money paid for a million of deaths in Iraq

and the worst part is that deep down you have no remorse for it , but are secretly at joy with that scenario

just shows what kind of people you are

you need therapy is what you need, to cure that racism and bigotry that you have

you are going in exactly the same way that NAZI Germany went

you create a boogey man for yourself, spread lies and falsehood to increase hate and bigotry and demonize people with your lies

and deep down you are bloodthirsty and vengeful, but the funny thing it is the Iraqis who should be feeling like this

your tax dollars and country went in and killed a million of them, and yet you want to kill more due to your false fears you created

but anyway you people need help, its miserable to see somebody so full of hate and racism and bigotry that they ruin their own lives and the lives of others

you people here lack ALL of intelligence and rationality , there is not an intelligent person amongst you , because even the whole world acknowledges that Islam is a religion of peace and that extremist and criminals such as ISIS have nothing to do with the religion

but only really stupid racists bigoted people cant make that distinction, and all of their beliefs comes from absolute falsehood

Islamaphobia at its finest

i really thought coming here i would be able to talk with some intelligent people, but seems all of you lack it completely , because not even one of you can make a simple distinctions based on facts

and you stupidly accuse 2 billion people or harnessing hate when in reality it is only you who is full of hate

"The world is a mirror which reflects to the viewer that which he sees into it"

thank God i have religion, because clearly being non religious means being an absolute idiot who cant even contrast simple basic differences

Do you think Islam and its teachings are blameless?
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Islam and its History and Impact of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) - by SofaKingHigh - January 11, 2016 at 7:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2286 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 3016 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 22533 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: By the sun and its morn WinterHold 56 7499 May 11, 2020 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve? WinterHold 171 16513 April 21, 2020 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8014 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The "Prophet Jesus": An Epic Failure? DeistPaladin 17 2245 March 28, 2019 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1989 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 393 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Its not so anti female as i thought it would be? Rufun83 20 2048 August 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie