Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 9:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some music I made.
#7
RE: Some music I made.
I just compose with computer....

I used to have a keyboard that I used quantize with and I could play live with it with loops....

Well I have been doing music for a few years OFF and ON....BUT....it was not with my own sounds at all - I just played around with royalty-free sample loops and learnt to construct songs with them.

I haven't been making my own songs with my own sounds for very long.

And yes...I have been trying to build songs up more.... the trick is to do that without getting crowded...but I like to try and get as crowded as possible without being TOO crowded. Or as spaced out as possible without being TOO spaced out. So I can learn and test my limits with the structuring.

Sometimes I don't structure a song to sound its best...but simply to learn more. Because if I didn't try stuff I'd be stuck in a rut. I'd find a comfort-zone and wouldn't move on.

EvF
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Some music I made. - by Edwardo Piet - March 3, 2009 at 2:12 pm
RE: Some music I made. - by Rob - March 9, 2009 at 9:52 am
RE: Some music I made. - by Edwardo Piet - March 9, 2009 at 11:43 pm
RE: Some music I made. - by allan175 - March 10, 2009 at 7:26 am
RE: Some music I made. - by Edwardo Piet - March 10, 2009 at 7:35 am
RE: Some music I made. - by athoughtfulman - March 14, 2009 at 12:02 am
RE: Some music I made. - by Edwardo Piet - March 14, 2009 at 12:08 am
RE: Some music I made. - by athoughtfulman - March 14, 2009 at 12:14 am
RE: Some music I made. - by Edwardo Piet - March 14, 2009 at 12:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Disney made Gaston evil, to hide class politics? PepsiMAX 3 346 August 21, 2026 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Naruto the best anime made? PepsiMAX 13 1001 August 18, 2026 at 10:55 am
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Is Jabba the Hutt the best fictional character made Riddar90 15 3916 August 10, 2024 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Beautiful Music and Beautiful Wood Fireball 13 3997 July 26, 2024 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What kind of music? MR. Macabre 666 62 14415 October 30, 2023 at 3:21 am
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 4528 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 10 2472 November 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 4769 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1514 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Christmas Music!! BrianSoddingBoru4 29 7596 December 22, 2019 at 9:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)