Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 11:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm new
#18
RE: I'm new
(February 18, 2011 at 9:55 am)Zero Wrote:
(February 18, 2011 at 4:37 am)Ervin Wrote: Welcome Zero. Any reasons as to why you are calling your self Zero?
Thanks
No not really. I'm just not good at making names.

MMM Zorro, Zorro is hawt!!....I like Zorro...!!! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'm new - by Zero - February 17, 2011 at 7:16 am
RE: I'm new - by thesummerqueen - February 17, 2011 at 7:27 am
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 17, 2011 at 7:29 am
RE: I'm new - by Zero - February 17, 2011 at 7:31 am
RE: I'm new - by thesummerqueen - February 17, 2011 at 7:33 am
RE: I'm new - by Zero - February 17, 2011 at 7:37 am
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 17, 2011 at 7:55 am
RE: I'm new - by Zero - February 17, 2011 at 8:06 am
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 17, 2011 at 8:08 am
RE: I'm new - by reverendjeremiah - February 17, 2011 at 2:07 pm
RE: I'm new - by Zero - February 17, 2011 at 2:54 pm
RE: I'm new - by leo-rcc - February 17, 2011 at 2:19 pm
RE: I'm new - by Minimalist - February 20, 2011 at 12:40 am
RE: I'm new - by thesummerqueen - February 17, 2011 at 2:55 pm
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 18, 2011 at 2:24 am
RE: I'm new - by Ervin - February 18, 2011 at 4:37 am
RE: I'm new - by Zero - February 18, 2011 at 9:55 am
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 18, 2011 at 10:46 am
RE: I'm new - by Zero - February 18, 2011 at 12:46 pm
RE: I'm new - by theVOID - February 18, 2011 at 5:55 am
RE: I'm new - by thesummerqueen - February 18, 2011 at 12:56 pm
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm
RE: I'm new - by reverendjeremiah - February 19, 2011 at 6:15 pm
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 20, 2011 at 12:24 am
RE: I'm new - by reverendjeremiah - February 20, 2011 at 1:32 am
RE: I'm new - by KichigaiNeko - February 20, 2011 at 1:40 am
RE: I'm new - by reverendjeremiah - February 20, 2011 at 1:48 am
RE: I'm new - by leo-rcc - February 19, 2011 at 1:14 pm
RE: I'm new - by thesummerqueen - February 19, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New here and new to atheism UNCgirl 21 6920 March 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fruity
  New here, not new to atheism. DrFreud 10 3780 March 5, 2013 at 9:36 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New New New Quid 23 9105 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  New member with a new website WRP 5 3772 March 31, 2012 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Erinome
  New poster; relatively new atheist. Creed of Heresy 15 6553 February 21, 2012 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  new member, new site: Help Shed the Faith HelpShedtheFaith 2 2169 January 22, 2012 at 12:01 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New here, but not a new Atheist mboss 12 6479 June 15, 2011 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Hello from a new atheist and a new member ssmutters 12 5428 August 9, 2010 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Super Cynic



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)