Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 4:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"I disagree with you, but i don't think you're Hitler"
#12
RE: "I disagree with you, but i don't think you're Hitler"
Then I wish you good luck in trying, that's all I can say to that.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: "I disagree with you, but i don't think you're Hitler" - by leo-rcc - February 22, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Do you care what other atheists think of you? Secular Heckler 27 7237 September 7, 2026 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 32427 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 17460 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 2695 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 17748 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 19207 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG
  The "Hang On You Don't Understand The Scriptures' Excuse JackRussell 27 11811 July 11, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Do you think Science and Religion can co-exist in a society? ErGingerbreadMandude 137 65467 June 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: comet
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 9000 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Let us think why humanity developed several religions but only one science? Nishant 10 5315 January 4, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)