Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"I disagree with you, but i don't think you're Hitler"
#17
RE: "I disagree with you, but i don't think you're Hitler"
Today I'm an atheist and a bit of an old cunt, with an exceedingly rational but visceral hatred of the Catholic church.

When I was 17, I was a devout ,activist Catholic.I was also an insufferable little prig..

My less appealing human qualities are unrelated to my atheism or to my erstwhile Catholicism.. They ARE related to my skepticism and my refusal to suffer fools,theist or atheist.

I do not automatically respect ideas,beliefs, opinions,individuals, institutions or status .My respect is earned. I owe believers exactly nothing. It is in my best interest to obey the laws which protect even the most offensive and fuckwitted.


@Rwandall; I thought toilet paper in heaven post was silly,ignorant and unfunny. SO FUCKING WHAT? No forum rules were broken. By all means express distaste and ire.But please try to lose the idea that you have any say in how people behave..
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: "I disagree with you, but i don't think you're Hitler" - by padraic - February 22, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Do you care what other atheists think of you? Secular Heckler 27 7243 September 7, 2026 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 32445 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 17473 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 2695 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 17751 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 19215 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG
  The "Hang On You Don't Understand The Scriptures' Excuse JackRussell 27 11811 July 11, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Do you think Science and Religion can co-exist in a society? ErGingerbreadMandude 137 65481 June 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: comet
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 9004 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Let us think why humanity developed several religions but only one science? Nishant 10 5316 January 4, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)