Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 3:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A New Atheist, I think.
#2
RE: A New Atheist, I think.
(March 19, 2009 at 5:41 pm)Edward Wrote: I'm not sure if it was seeing the doucmentary, Religulous, or if seeing a defendent on Judge Judy claim to be following the Lord Jesus Christ, while at the same time lying about her case. I really don't know what it was, but what I believe regarding God, and what Christians believe is not at all the same thing. To them, I would be an atheist. To most atheists, I'm not sure what they would consider me as, but here I am, and I hope this community suits me and I suit it.

Hi Ed, not sure I'd call "Religulous" a documentary but welcome to our little corner of cyberspace Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Reply



Messages In This Thread
A New Atheist, I think. - by Edward - March 19, 2009 at 5:41 pm
RE: A New Atheist, I think. - by Kyuuketsuki - March 19, 2009 at 5:48 pm
RE: A New Atheist, I think. - by WWLD - March 19, 2009 at 8:43 pm
RE: A New Atheist, I think. - by Edward - March 20, 2009 at 2:22 am
RE: A New Atheist, I think. - by Edwardo Piet - March 20, 2009 at 7:13 am
RE: A New Atheist, I think. - by Tiberius - March 20, 2009 at 8:01 am
RE: A New Atheist, I think. - by Edward - March 20, 2009 at 2:40 pm
RE: A New Atheist, I think. - by Edwardo Piet - March 20, 2009 at 8:03 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 5925 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  I am new but think I have the best argument for atheism GodlessGirl 26 11279 May 6, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Jrouche
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 18140 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  New Member, Long Time Atheist fromdownunder 21 6882 August 18, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  new here....I think Jeanne 29 6909 April 11, 2017 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Jeanne
  New Atheist to Forum Saying Hi.... TonyPhotographer 11 3386 November 12, 2016 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  New Atheist here! AceBoogie 10 3288 October 31, 2016 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Old atheist, new to forum Bunburryist 25 6113 August 10, 2016 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 3678 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Long time Atheist, new member here! AceBoogie 17 7180 March 13, 2015 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Bad Wolf



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)