Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 2:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Siege of Mecca - a question about the Mahdi
RE: The Siege of Mecca - a question about the Mahdi
Like I said before, if there are enough believers, they will work together so that they can claim prophecy has been fulfilled. That's why Gulf Cooperation Council countries compete with each other to build tall structures: Muhammad didn't pit a time frame on Arabs competing with each other in this way, so it would have happened eventually, and Saudi and the Emirates in particular, are making it happen - and wasting valuable resources in doing so.

Prophecy is nothing special unless it involves the supernatural. And al-Saud is going to be so perplexed when Isa doesn't descend upon Damascus. Did all of those hundreds of thousands of people really need to die? These Wahaabi-Salafi types are so selfish. To be clear, there are lots of selfish people of all types - I'm just saying al-Saud doesn't really care about the Ummah.

Why can't the Wahaabis/Salafis simply negotiate with Allah, like Muhammad did during the night journey? After all, they are all about getting rid of Bid'ah so maybe Allah likes that and blessed Saudi with oil (that's what Abdur Rahim-Green said he believes in his "How I Found Muhammad" talk*). I mention this in the other topic: Fallible humans can change the mind of Allah. Moses gave Muhammad some advice that humanity can't handle fifty a day Salat so Muhammad got it changed. That story is so confusing to me.

*Abdur said he looked around the world to find people who had the most wealth with the least effort and his conclusion was Allah blessed the Saudis with oil. And this is his reason for reciting Shahada and now al-Saud gives him lots of money so that he can brainwash other white people. He's such a silly individual.

EDIT:
I believe this was the video I wasted my time watching:
(he starts rambling about easy wealth at 46 minute mark and he goes through a list of countries)
Notice how everyone claps at the 48:07 minutes mark when he's praising the Saudis. I feel sorry for the audience. They are like puppets. I feel sick now. He says the Saudi having lots of oil is no coincidence, but Iran and Russia both have lots of oil too - are those not coincidences either?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePRTTrDVMk

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Siege of Mecca - a question about the Mahdi - by ReptilianPeon - March 17, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ka'ba caught fire during the siege in 692. WinterHold 1 426 August 21, 2021 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Female cops for the first time in Mecca WinterHold 50 4238 July 24, 2021 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cockroaches Invade Mecca WinterHold 18 2375 January 9, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Saudis don't much faith in Allah: security to improve in Mecca ReptilianPeon 1 1046 June 30, 2016 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Allah can't even protect Mecca properly... ReptilianPeon 61 12248 September 25, 2015 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ahmed Alhassan (pbuh) the MAhdi talks about evolution and islam alquersh 0 1197 October 27, 2013 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: alquersh
  The Mahdi (pbuh) to athiests alquersh 1 1351 October 27, 2013 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Mecca Time thesummerqueen 1 987 November 5, 2011 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist