Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female cops for the first time in Mecca
Female cops for the first time in Mecca
So, Mecca's Grand Mosque has female guards now for the first time in history.
Their uniform is like this:

[Image: saudi-female-1.ashx?h=500&w=750&hash=EFD...1528C2723C]

[Image: saudi-female-3.ashx?la=en&hash=A5FB11B74...34AE9085DA]

It is a great advancement for women to finally join this great naturalistic movement that Sunnies banned through their life -especially the Sauds-.

But I have a deep problem with this: why are the female cops wearing Niqab + makeup in a place of worship like this? In the holy mosque, women should never wear Niqab in the first place, let alone put any makeup. Wouldn't this corrupt the worship of Muslim men -who wear no underwear in the Mosque if they are in pilgrimage-?

I expect a mosque to be...a pure place. A place where I get no turn-on. That's why both women and men should never ever do anything that can turn the other gender on when they come to worship, especially in the most holy site in Islam.

I write this here because I wrote it on twitter and got so many negative reports + so many female Saudi followers immediately un-followed me or blocked me. Is it wrong to tell Saudies that a man -wearing nothing but a piece of cloth with no underwear- would get a turn on when he sees a hot police woman with full make-up?

Why don't the security of the Holy Mosque look like this?

[Image: 835bf8496df716d219e4c4ff2f60639b.jpg]

Or this?

[Image: nintchdbpict000004095605-e1471965041943.jpg]

Or even this??

[Image: PRI_184069029.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z...=644%2C461]

No makeup..full professional..just service.
RE: Female cops for the first time in Mecca
The mosque security people don't seem to be any more made up than the other cops. How can you tell?

Mosque security personnel don't look like the other pictures you posted because the other pictures you posted are of cops in the UK, a secular nation which doesn't have the dehumanization of women as an integral part of their legal system.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:I expect a mosque to be...a pure place. A place where I get no turn-on.
The place would be more pure if your mind was pure, but its not.

The makeup (or the women) is not the problem. Your filthy mind is. You are unable to control your sexual drive (at a holy place even!) just because a woman wears makeup? How deep is your love and focus on your god if you cant keep it while watching a woman with makeup?
Hint: Try to work on your makeup fetish?

Quote:That's why both women and men should never ever do anything that can turn the other gender on when they come to worship, especially in the most holy site in Islam.
Why are men wearing no underwear? Why didnt you comment on them not wearing underwear and maybe arousing women?
Snapping back out of your world of obsession with sex: Why would women wearing makeup or men wearing no underwear be an issue anyway....for anyone else but you (and the likes of you) with your filthy mind? Not everybody is so obsessed about sex as you.

Quote:I write this here because I wrote it on twitter and got so many negative reports + so many female Saudi followers immediately un-followed me or blocked me.
Yeah, and i bet you are wondering why, right?  I bet your are confused now, because you view yourself as fighter for womens rights, and now those women you are "fighting for" are pissed at you, right?
You poor misunderstood and persecuted pure muslim soul.

Quote:Is it wrong to tell Saudies that a man -wearing nothing but a piece of cloth with no underwear- would get a turn on when he sees a hot police woman with full make-up?
Did you ask them about women getting a turn on when they see a man withiut no underwear? I bet not. Yea, men wearing no underwear is ok, but women with makeup....thats a no-go,right?

What a sick puppy you are.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
So your country finally made a half assed attempt to climb out of the dark ages, and you expect rounds of applause for some reason.

Face it, your perma-boner is peurile and more than a bit creepy.
(April 25, 2021 at 4:20 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The mosque security people don't seem to be any more made up than the other cops. How can you tell?

Mosque security personnel don't look like the other pictures you posted because the other pictures you posted are of cops in the UK, a secular nation which doesn't have the dehumanization of women as an integral part of their legal system.

Boru

Look at the first picture. I call that "Eyeliner"; that is distracting from worship.

(April 25, 2021 at 5:01 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: So your country finally made a half assed attempt to climb out of the dark ages, and you expect rounds of applause for some reason.

It's not my country, I'm not Saudi.
Knowing my real country may surprise you but that's private, + I only live there.

(April 25, 2021 at 4:52 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
Quote:I expect a mosque to be...a pure place. A place where I get no turn-on.
The place would be more pure if your mind was pure, but its not.

The makeup (or the women) is not the problem. Your filthy mind is. You are unable to control your sexual drive (at a holy place even!) just because a woman wears makeup? How deep is your love and focus on your god if you cant keep it while watching a woman with makeup?

Quote:That's why both women and men should never ever do anything that can turn the other gender on when they come to worship, especially in the most holy site in Islam.
Why are men wearing no underwear? Why didnt you comment on them not wearing underwear and maybe arousing women?
Snapping back out of your world of obsession with sex: Why would women wearing makeup or men wearing no underwear be an issue anyway....for anyone else but you (and the likes of you) with your filthy mind? Not everybody is so obsessed about sex as you.

Quote:I write this here because I wrote it on twitter and got so many negative reports + so many female Saudi followers immediately un-followed me or blocked me.
Yeah, and i bet you are wondering why, right?  I bet your are confused now, because you view yourself as fighter for womens rights, and now those women you are "fighting for" are pissed at you, right?

Quote:Is it wrong to tell Saudies that a man -wearing nothing but a piece of cloth with no underwear- would get a turn on when he sees a hot police woman with full make-up?
Did you ask them about women getting a turn on when they see a man withiut no underwear? I bet not. Yea, men wearing no underwear is ok, but women with makeup....thats a no-go,right?

Just to explain the underwear part; wearing anything "Sewn" for men is Haram (forbidden) when they practice the pilgrimage, including objects that are sewn, like watchbands.
(April 25, 2021 at 5:14 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(April 25, 2021 at 4:20 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The mosque security people don't seem to be any more made up than the other cops. How can you tell?

Boru

Look at the first picture. I call that "Eyeliner"; that is distracting from worship.

(April 25, 2021 at 5:01 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: So your country finally made a half assed attempt to climb out of the dark ages, and you expect rounds of applause for some reason.

It's not my country, I'm not Saudi.
Knowing my real country may surprise you but that's private, + I only live there.

(April 25, 2021 at 4:52 am)Deesse23 Wrote: The place would be more pure if your mind was pure, but its not.

Just to explain the underwear part; wearing anything with "Sewn" for men is Haram (forbidden) when they practice the pilgrimage, including objects that are sewn, like watchbands.

So, the woman with her face covered who you think is wearing eyeliner is a turn on, but you're not turned on by the three women who you think aren't wearing make up?

Pretty shallow.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I much prefer the design in the fifth photo. I mean, it could almost just be a practical part of the uniform as opposed to a religious requirement. Its streamlined, professional, looks kind of cool... yeah. Kudos to the guy who designed it.
I mean, the burka is still silly but at least they minimized how much it interferes.

(The kudos is for the photos by the way. Not sure what you're talking about, the only photos there that isn't pure sex are the second and fourth ones. The other three are being stored in a folder for later. Especially the fifth one, I'm going to need to get out a jug of orange juice to keep me hydrated for that one.)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I've always wondered how it goes over many Muslim women's heads that they choose to wear makeup, which is for sexualizing yourself, and then they cover their hair. It's just funny to me is all.

You should see some of the people at my parent's church, Winter. There's this girl in her 20s that dresses like a complete whore and she works with the children. She wears shorts so short you can see her butt cheeks. Even I think it's disrespectful to dress that way in a place of worship. She would definitely be distracting from my worship if I believed in God. And then the lady who plays the keyboard takes off her shoes when she's playing. Doesn't she know how common having a foot fetish is? Feet are the best.
All religious services should be held in the nuddy.

Boru
Atlass, while it seems that Saudi Arabia is trying to move into the 21 century in this aspect, it still is a brutal theocracy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3186 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Has Anyone Come Across Any Evidence of Pre-Muhmamamd Mass Graves of Female Babies? ReptilianPeon 10 1432 February 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Cockroaches Invade Mecca WinterHold 18 2275 January 9, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Its not so anti female as i thought it would be? Rufun83 20 1982 August 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Saudis don't much faith in Allah: security to improve in Mecca ReptilianPeon 1 1023 June 30, 2016 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Siege of Mecca - a question about the Mahdi FebruaryOfReason 9 2264 March 18, 2016 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  Allah can't even protect Mecca properly... ReptilianPeon 61 11791 September 25, 2015 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Question about female worth in islam. Aegrus 221 67216 November 30, 2013 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Mecca Time thesummerqueen 1 978 November 5, 2011 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job. leo-rcc 60 24960 July 16, 2011 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Epimethean