Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones
#16
RE: Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones
(May 17, 2016 at 7:50 am)ignoramus Wrote: I'm the opposite these days.
I actually see them as damaged goods (theological zombies)  ... I cannot be rude to them. Would you make fun of a spastic?
When I speak with one, I'm the warden from one flew over the cuckoos nest. Firm and polite, smile and little eye contact... Otherwise you'll just encourage the delusion.

Maybe it's like a mirror effect for me. I was a theist years ago. I was born into a psycho (I mean Christian) family. I was a fucken preacher hahahaha! But one day I dared to read something outside of what was permitted. I then couldn't get enough. One question lead to another. I couldn't stop searching. I was unemployed for a year and all I did was search until little by little the arrogance of "I know" was replaced by the liberating "I don't know". My two sons are lucky. They'll never "know everything." Anyway, seeing the crazy in Christians is probably like looking at old me. Old me sucks!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones - by J a c k - May 17, 2016 at 10:12 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adam & Eve T.J. 4 2322 November 6, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 6891 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: awty
  The Adam & Eve Myth - Origins Gwaithmir 125 43019 July 13, 2019 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 20930 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two wrongs make a right Graufreud 19 5097 July 21, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  I'm sick and tired of Christianity Der/die AtheistIn 73 24253 December 29, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  How to Make God Laugh Haipule 56 24544 December 11, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Moderates make me feel happy Der/die AtheistIn 9 3925 December 10, 2017 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Nice Going, "God." Minimalist 65 32864 October 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 10279 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)