Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 10:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Show off your Mad Photographic skillz
#15
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz
(May 31, 2016 at 4:30 am)pool the great Wrote: I'm no photographer but I have 3 photos I've taken using my phone camera that I'm particularly proud of.

#1 (Took this one when we went for a ride.)
[Image: DSC_0791_2.jpg]


#2 (Same as above.)
[Image: DSC_0801.jpg]


#3 (what? I was in a good mood.Clouds look different when you're in a good mood. Dodgy )
[Image: DSC_1038_2.jpg]

Like it? :') Angel Cloud

I like all of them, especially the third one. I do plenty of traveling and photography. I'll see if i can post some when i come back from work.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Show off your photographic skills - by Kitan Etos - May 31, 2016 at 4:33 am
RE: Show off your photographic skills - by J a c k - May 31, 2016 at 4:35 am
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by Alex K - May 31, 2016 at 6:31 am
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by Alex K - May 31, 2016 at 5:27 am
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by Alex K - May 31, 2016 at 8:00 am
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by Alex K - May 31, 2016 at 8:44 am
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by energizer bunny - May 31, 2016 at 3:08 pm
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by J a c k - May 31, 2016 at 3:12 pm
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by Alex K - May 31, 2016 at 3:27 pm
RE: Show off your Mad Photographic skillz - by Regina - May 31, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 2116 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 2527 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 8123 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Neil deGrasse Tyson off the hook! chimp3 5 2657 March 16, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Fell off my bike tonight Kitan Etos 48 9842 October 22, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  I'm off on holidays again Pat Mustard 6 2274 September 4, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6516 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My humor, I know it's off the wall Kitan Etos 13 5091 May 8, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 11696 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 3371 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)