Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 1:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet!
#24
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet!
False idol!

I'm sure I wrote something about that in my prime directives! All false idols must be sent to me, to be dealt with appropriately.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by J a c k - June 24, 2016 at 8:47 pm
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by brewer - June 24, 2016 at 10:24 pm
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by J a c k - June 24, 2016 at 10:37 pm
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by Spirian - June 24, 2016 at 10:29 pm
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by J a c k - June 24, 2016 at 10:36 pm
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by Losty - June 25, 2016 at 3:26 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by Losty - June 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by Ayen - June 25, 2016 at 5:00 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by brewer - June 25, 2016 at 9:14 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by Ayen - June 25, 2016 at 5:33 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by robvalue - June 25, 2016 at 5:37 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by Ayen - June 25, 2016 at 5:39 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by robvalue - June 25, 2016 at 10:18 am
RE: She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! - by Exian - June 25, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What (in your society) is a 'real man'? FrustratedFool 87 18225 October 27, 2023 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  i dont think evil is real davado 11 3132 December 16, 2022 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 7866 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is love real? Angrboda 97 23798 September 25, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: UniverseCaptain
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 1017 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 22883 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Tunnel Vision, looking for the real life location. Jackie 6 2210 June 9, 2021 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  She's a Killer. onlinebiker 60 13588 January 4, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: awty
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Jackie 36 9142 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Of Jeopardy/Whoopi Goldberg and real life. Jackie 2 1590 April 23, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)