Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 6:40 pm

Poll: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left?
This poll is closed.
No.
16.67%
4 16.67%
Yes.
75.00%
18 75.00%
If you have to ask if I'd miss you then no I wouldn't miss you.
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
@ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left?
#25
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left?
Why are you thinking of leaving us, bub? You'd be missed. We have history. But take all vacation days you like. Send us post cards when you can and then ring us up when you get back in.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by Aroura - September 11, 2016 at 6:20 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by J a c k - September 11, 2016 at 6:21 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by abaris - September 12, 2016 at 10:54 am
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by RobertE - September 12, 2016 at 4:38 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by J a c k - September 11, 2016 at 6:32 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by Athene - September 11, 2016 at 11:07 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by vorlon13 - September 11, 2016 at 11:58 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by Joods - September 12, 2016 at 8:58 am
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by Whateverist - September 12, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by RobertE - September 12, 2016 at 1:48 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by abaris - September 12, 2016 at 2:03 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by RobertE - September 12, 2016 at 2:14 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by deleteduser12345 - September 12, 2016 at 2:25 pm
RE: @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? - by Alex K - September 12, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9227 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's the "Who would be left" contest! Angrboda 8 2464 July 27, 2023 at 6:57 am
Last Post: emjay
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 2915 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 2115 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you miss the 1990s BillieBobbie 16 4270 January 11, 2023 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Things You Miss Kitan Etos 15 3889 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 5766 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  ‘Would You Rather’ Scenarios BrianSoddingBoru4 25 6166 June 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 63970 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  What would you do if given a ton of money? Ahriman 23 4761 December 27, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)